Frisco Hypoallergenic Puppy & Kitten Shampoo, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Hypoallergenic shampoo gently cleans with plant-based cleansers. Ideal for puppies and kittens.
- Zero dyes, parabens, added fragrances or perfumes, so it’s also great for sensitive adult dogs and cats.
- Lathering coconut and plant-derived cleansers are gentle on the skin and coat.
- Made with Certified Organic Aloe Vera juice to help naturally hydrate the skin and coat.
- With added pro-vitamin B5 and vitamins A and E to support skin and coat health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- John Paul Pet Lavender Mint Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$6.00Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.70Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$87.14Chewy Price$96.82List Price$82.78Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Waterless Foam Pet Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$7.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.02Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Waterless Lavender Dog, Cat & Small Animal Dry Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Hypo-Allergenic Gentle Coconut Puppy & Kitten Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz spray$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- CHI Small Dog Detangling Kit$19.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Moisturizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Conditioner$7.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Scrubby Instant Bath Rinse Free Dog Shampoo Mittens, 5 count$7.00Chewy Price$8.95List Price$6.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Based Cleansers, Sodium Isostearyl Lactylate...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Based Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Glycerine...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Glycol Distearate(and) Steareth-4...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Stinky and not bubbly
Its supose to be unscented. But it was kinda rancid stinky. And not soapy bubbly. Need bath right next day. My baby shampoo did a better job.
My puppy has very itchy skin and seems to be sensitive to many things but this along with a nice smelling conditioner leaves him so beautiful and fresh after every bath. What I appreciate about this product is the shampoo is thicker than others and does a great job at lathering. A little truly goes a long way. Would buy again!
Shampoo great for kitten
Frisco Hypoallergenic Shampoo was great for my 4 month old kitty. Its unscented, and no kitty tears. Möchi the Burmese has shiny coat after her bath. I would recommend this to any pawrent who has kittens.
Garbage threw it away
I have had to re bathe my dog after using this each time in a different shampoo. It made her coat look greasy.
great shampoo, makes fur super soft! my Hypoallergenic pup loves it. No scent.
I was very selective when picking out a shampoo for my extremely sensitive kitten and decided to give this a go after reading the reviews. This shampoo exceeded my expectations, left my kitten's coat extremely soft and clean stripping it of all the dirt and grime without seeming to strip it of any natural oils. It does have a very light "clean" scent to it but nothing overly fragranced or strong. Highly recommend if you are looking for a quality, affordable sensitive friendly pet shampoo.
Works but not a fan of the smell
Bought this because I like the minimal ingredients. Used it for the first time on our puppy and it cleaned him really nicely. Only thing is he smells weird now. We think it’s either just the chemical smell from the shampoo or it’s just his natural dog scent since the shampoo is unscented. When we picked him up, the breeder had used a really good scented soap spray on him, so perhaps we just have high standards for how he smells?
Cleans really well
I bought this for my senior kitty's first ever bath because I wanted something really gentle. He is 16 and has kidney disease; so he's not grooming himself as well as he once did. He's an indoor-outdoor cat because we found him as a full-grown stray when we moved into our house, and he never adapted to indoor-only living. He's a tuxedo cat, and his white fur had become dark gray from dirt and road grime from hanging out under cars. I decided that I just had to get him cleaned up, and this shampoo did the trick. I gave him a really quick bath by putting him on a towel in the laundry sink, wetting him down with a pitcher of warm water (especially his white legs and belly), rubbing some of this shampoo into his fur and quickly rinsing him with another pitcher of warm water. I was surprised that such a gentle shampoo removed so much dirt! His white fur is white again, and he smells fresh and clean with no artificial scent or perfume. This is a great product.
Don't waste your money
We received this shampoo in the puppy box. It has the WORST smell - rotten pumpkin. Our puppy did not like his bath and while his fur is fluffy, he smells worse than he did before the bath. Going to have to get something else as this is going in the trash.
Very gentle shampoo and no strong scent. I bought it to bath my 20 y/o cat and our new kitten.