Frisco Igloo Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gives your kitty a private hideaway made from their favorite material ever—lightweight, corrugated cardboard.
- The flooring is a roomy scratch pad made of corrugated cardboard for lasting scratching satisfaction.
- This cardboard abode genuinely adds to the holiday cheer in the house.
- Winter igloo home that’s sure to keep your furry friend warm and cozy during the holidays.
- Easy to put together so your kitty won’t have to wait too long to move right in.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Play Spaces Bungalow Cat Toy$22.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco School Bus Cardboard Cat Toy, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Castle Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Frisco Spaceship Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cactus Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$22.48Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$29.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Gingerbread House Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy$19.98Chewy Price
- DealKONG Play Spaces CATbana Cat Toy$41.99Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Leggy Llama Kicker Cat Toy$6.70Chewy Price$6.83List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
i am very dissatisfied with this item.. i cant enen get it together,, and even then i dont thik it will last long...will not recomend..
Took a bit to put together but my kitties love it!
A nice place for catnaps and playing as well for cats!!!!
Cats x 4 love it. But challenging for me to put together
Like most cats, our Tiger loves to jump in boxes. He also gets anxious and hides in small spaces so I thought this igloo would be perfect. He loves it! I was looking all over for him the other day, and found him resting/hiding in his igloo. It was easy to put together and is a nice hideout- with a scratching pad . I recommend it.
Try to find the cat!
My chonky boy loves this! Because he's a bit heavier than normal cats (18 pounds!), the tape holding the sides of his igloo together comes off easily. If your kitty is big, I suggest taping the sides more with your own tape.
Pure cat happiness
It's a bit tricky to get together, but... If you go the extra few steps of using some clear tape in addition to the clear adhesive circles provided, this is a great little fort. My three use it like a dog, er... cat house.
Hard to put together and fell apart the minute the cat went inside. This is a 10 lb cat!
Holiday Igloo Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy
Not worth any amount of money spent on this thing. Flimsy, too easily knocked around, adhesive tabs do not hold the tabs in place, and even clear packing tape didn't help to any extent. I discarded the igloo portion and just gave the scratching base to the cat with a little catnip on it; she was content with that.
Igloo cat house
I ordered two. They are really cute. Big enough for a 10 ib cat and roomy enough. Nice scratching pad inside. They also love to play in the chewy boxes. Fast delivery and a great sale price also. You just cant beat chewy.