Frisco Igloo Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gives your kitty a private hideaway made from their favorite material ever—lightweight, corrugated cardboard.
- The flooring is a roomy scratch pad made of corrugated cardboard for lasting scratching satisfaction.
- This cardboard abode genuinely adds to the holiday cheer in the house.
- Winter igloo home that’s sure to keep your furry friend warm and cozy during the holidays.
- Easy to put together so your kitty won’t have to wait too long to move right in.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Gift Box Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tent Cardboard Cat House$14.56Chewy Price$17.98List Price
- DealFrisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Treadmill Cardboard Cat House$11.29Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$18.88Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- DealFrisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$14.38Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Greenhouse Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco School Bus Cardboard Cat Toy, 2-Story$23.76Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Pride Love Wins Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Southwestern House Cardboard Cat House$11.15Chewy Price$19.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Like most cats, our Tiger loves to jump in boxes. He also gets anxious and hides in small spaces so I thought this igloo would be perfect. He loves it! I was looking all over for him the other day, and found him resting/hiding in his igloo. It was easy to put together and is a nice hideout- with a scratching pad . I recommend it.
Try to find the cat!
My chonky boy loves this! Because he's a bit heavier than normal cats (18 pounds!), the tape holding the sides of his igloo together comes off easily. If your kitty is big, I suggest taping the sides more with your own tape.
Pure cat happiness
It's a bit tricky to get together, but... If you go the extra few steps of using some clear tape in addition to the clear adhesive circles provided, this is a great little fort. My three use it like a dog, er... cat house.
Hard to put together and fell apart the minute the cat went inside. This is a 10 lb cat!
Holiday Igloo Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy
Not worth any amount of money spent on this thing. Flimsy, too easily knocked around, adhesive tabs do not hold the tabs in place, and even clear packing tape didn't help to any extent. I discarded the igloo portion and just gave the scratching base to the cat with a little catnip on it; she was content with that.
Igloo cat house
I ordered two. They are really cute. Big enough for a 10 ib cat and roomy enough. Nice scratching pad inside. They also love to play in the chewy boxes. Fast delivery and a great sale price also. You just cant beat chewy.
It’s ok for price
I got this for my pet rabbit. Annoying to assemble and once assembled it looks fairly cheap. Ok for the price given he’s going to chew it up anyway.
Garbage don’t waste your money
Hard to put together, not worth the money . You are basically just buying a cat scratcher , not an igloo. It will fall apart as soon as the cat starts to use scratcher. Also too small. Disappointed chewy is selling something like this.
almost clear instructions
They give you stickers to hold pieces together but dont tell you which side you put them on. the inside or the outside. They are where 2 pieces come together. I put on outside.
Only cardboard but they love it
Just cardboard and a little cardboard scratcher inside but the cat's adore it. They are going in and using the scratching pad or they actually go and sleep in it.