Frisco Indoor Grass Potty
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides an affordable and convenient potty relief area that looks and feels like real grass, perfect for inside the house or for an outdoor patio.
- This high-quality artificial turf is designed with a realistic, natural feel to encourage dogs to use it as a prime potty spot.
- Train your dog to eventually get outdoors to take care of business by gradually moving it closer to a door and then outside.
- Layered system consists of a durable faux grass mat and a plastic insert that allows liquid to drain into the included tray for easy cleanup.
- Easy to keep clean for continued use by washing mat, insert, and tray with soap and water, then air drying.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Adobe Puppy Faux Grass Potty Trainer Mat$24.62Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 20x30-in$49.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 29 in$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- All-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 4 count$34.09Chewy Price$32.39Autoship Price
- Frisco Training Pad Holder, 24-in x 24-in$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$199.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price$189.99Autoship Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Tan Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Green Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Frisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, Gray, 30 x 32-in, 2pk, Unscented$23.69Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Furniture Frame Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
132 Customer Reviews
I liked this idea in concept. My pet usually uses the fresh patch grass but it’s getting too expensive to keep up, so we wanted to try a synthetic one. It feels very plasticky and sadly my dog won’t touch it. She poops on the floor next to it just to spite me. Oh well! Good concept, but not a good fit for us.
not so great
My puppy does the business on this, but she also loves taking it apart. This needs clips to hold the mat in place so the dogs can’t make a mess. Maybe a 3 piece system. Base, turf, top frame that holds it all together.
Get a backup turf pad!
The system is solid as is but I made a couple adjustments early on that I'd recommend highly. First, a backup turf is great to help it dry out between use/clean cycles. Second, I added a pee pad between the turf and the plastic tray for much easier use and clean up. The whole reason I need a turf solution is because I don't have access to a backyard. I similarly don't have easy access to an outdoor garden hose or anything like it that would make cleaning the tray easy so I use a pee pad under the turf, throw the pad away, and replace the whole turf/pad set up with the backup version each morning at a minimum. This gives me a week solid before I need to do a heavy clean on the tray and makes sure there's no gap in turf access for the pup.
worked first days
Brought my 2lb Pomeranian puppy home and he took to it right away. I put him on immediately and he goes pee and poop. I have it set up with a pee pad under that I change when full and then rinse the grass and let air dry. I have a second to replace. I plan to teach to go outside too but he doesn’t have all his shots yet and he gets cold easily. I think you have to use as any pee pad. Take them to it just like outside. Praise praise pray and treat when they go on it. He has never poo anywhere else yet but he doesn’t get a full unsupervised house either this young. He stays in one / 2 rooms. This being in bathroom , and his pen that has a crate in it. Hoping this will be great option for hotels. Wish I had trained my other bc it’s hard to get them down elevator and outside fast enough.
Lifesaver for disabled pet parent!
My 8lb Yorker Mx has used this fake grass system for over 10yrs. She uses if she needs to potty during the night or during inclement weather. I live in CO and only let her outside during the day. Due to mountain lions, fox and other wild animals, if I cannot see her when she goes out after dark, this potty pad is a lifesaver. My husband made a little low to the floor flat pull type wagon, so to clean I just pull it outside, spray down with the hose, soap up and rinse. I scrub the tray and rinse. Being 79 yrs. old and disabled, this has been wonderful invention for me.
My pup loves it
I got this for my tiny yorkie puppy. I didn't want him to get lost outside, so got this for him to use indoors until he can get a tad bigger. He uses it!! It's easy to clean. I use a hanger with clips to hang dry the patch in the sun. I need to order a 2nd grass patch so I can alternate them in case there's no time to dry it. It is artificial turf. I don't know why others are upset or surprised by this...... Great product for the price. Priced well below others I have seen. Ordering my 2nd patch now!!
grass pad gross
At first he sniffed and seemed interested but after a couple uses does not go near it! I bought it for my apartment balcony. Clean as needed but regardless of what I do he hates it. It also mess despite cleaning. Overall, definitely a waste of money considering the price…
No more accidents!!
I love this product!! So does my dog and my family. My dog, Zee, used to feel like she needed to mark certain places. Now she has a place to mark and re-mark. She loves the "grass". It makes sounds like she is walking in the leaves.
The potty works good and my puppy started using it right away, but it fills up so quickly and then they get pee all over their feet and track it all over also it’s pretty small so I wouldn’t suggest it for a larger dog, and if you have a dog who drinks a ton of water that goes right through him I would suggest getting multiple, another problem though is that the grass holds the pee in and so it’s hard to get the smell out. It’s a nice idea i just wish it had a drain for the pee to go outside or something cause it fills up so quickly. Make sure to pick up any poop as soon as possible cause otherwise your dog may go on the floor cause there isn’t enough room for them to go on the potty without stepping in poo so my dog tends to go on the floor if there is already more than 2 piles of poo on it which happens quickly since I’m not home all day
My dog won't even go near this. The frame that holds the mat is very cheap and thin. The mat itself smells strongly of chemicals (plastics). I have tried smearing it with dirt and leaves, but she still hates it. Just wanted it for the garage so she doesn't have to go outside in the rain.