Frisco Indoor & Outdoor 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog & Small Pet Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. This soft-sided pet crate is perfect for on-the-go pet parents, with its easy-to-fold design that also makes it compact for convenient storage, and a carrying handle for easy transport. Add a Frisco crate mat pet bed for extra comfort.
- Lightweight construction makes it quick and easy to set up with no tools required, so it’s perfect for camping, car trips, hotels and inside your home. The durable mesh panels make sure there is sufficient ventilation for your pet.
- Features three zippered doors on the top, front and side for convenient entry and unloading for your pet. Zippers include locking clips for added security, and the doors have straps so you can roll them up and keep the crate open for easy access.
- Constructed with a lightweight steel frame and a water-resistant base to keep your pet secure and comfortable. The durable fabric can be easily washed by hand, and the rounded corners protect surfaces wherever you place it. Also available in sizes ranging from 21 inches to 42 inches long to accommodate pets up to 85 pounds.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from quality crates to sturdy toys, to tasteful décor. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, XX-Large$244.20Chewy Price$249.98List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Gray, 36 inch$105.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Zampa Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 48 inch$122.25Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 42 inch$114.49Chewy Price$127.99List Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 26 inch$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Dog Tent Crate, Gray, Small$71.99Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- Etna Pop-Open Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Black & White, 33 inch$22.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Medium$80.41Chewy Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, Grey$129.00Chewy Price
- Sport Pet Travel Kennel Dog Carrier, X-Large$138.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Skudo Deluxe Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 36-in$122.90Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Sage, 28 inch$41.71Chewy Price$53.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Double Door, Collapsible|
|Material||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required||No|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
61 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1352 Customer Reviews
Great product for the right dog
I have had this crate for the past four years (I actually own 2) and I can say they have been a great purchase. The poor reviews are because people are using them for dogs that should have been in wire crates to begin with. My 5 year old lab absolutely loves being in her crate and frequently lays in it even when we are home. I love that the top unzips (we leave it unzipped as she likes to stick her head over the side). It is super simple to travel with and I have taken in on more than a dozen trips without issue. Because we love this crate so much my mom bought one for her terrier. He hates being crated and chewed his way out of the crate by the third or fourth use. I have had no issues with the crate or the zippers breaking after 4 years in either crate. If your dog is well-trained in the crate then I 100% recommend! If you struggle with the crate you shouldn't be looking at soft-sided crates to begin with. I also bought the coordinating durable mat which has been great. She hasn't destroyed it and it is very easy to wash.
Not durable enough.
We purchased this crate for very casual use when traveling for our third dog. I have had other soft crates (Elite Field) for 6 1/2 and 4 1/2 years respectively and they are still in excellent condition, needing nothing more than a few screws tightened in that period, but wanted to save a little money on the larger size. Our dogs are impeccably crate trained and very calm/gentle when contained by any type of crate or gate. Our Frisco collapsible crate, at less than one year old, and with very light duty (used 12 times total, for less than 3 days a time) had one of the internal frame bars snap where it connects to the rest of the frame so it is not sagging and does not fold correctly. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. We will purchase another Elite Field brand crate instead; unfortunately "you get what you pay for" is very true here.
Fantastic soft-side crate
I'm surprised that some people are buying this crate to contain dogs that have anxiety and tend to dig/chew-through to escape. This crate isn't built for that purpose, a wire crate would be more appropriate. I almost didn't buy this after seeing some ratings and reviews, but I'm glad I did because this is a great product. I have a well-behaved lab who isn't crate trained, but bought this crate for her for the winter. She has the run of the house, but I felt that she doesn't have a cozy, den-like place to sleep. She's been spending around 5 - 10 mins per day playing in it, but hasn't napped in it yet. I've just left it lying in my living room so she gets used to it. Set up was very easy and took under 5 minutes, and I love the materials and quality. For reference, my lab is 75 pounds and I bought the 42 size, along with a 42 Frisco mat for the base.
This crate replaced the identical one we had for 8 years. We have two miniature dachshunds, and used the crate extensively when we were out of the house or when the dogs were staying with sitters. The alpha girl was constantly working at the zipper clasp, and after 8 years of persistence, she managed to unseat the truck from the zipper. There is no damage or even evidence of wear anyplace else on the crate. No delay for us, we bought this crate again. Highly recommend.
SMALL CRATE REVIEW
This is a nice looking crate, although after setting it up pretty quickly, I soon realized my chihuahua mix was able to open the zipped screen. I guess they are pretty smart, all she did was jump on the screen a few times and she was out of the crate in no time. Now, contrary to this escape, I also learned there is a secure clip the zipper may connect too. So ensure that is clipped to the zipper, or you'll have a cute dog destroying your home or waiting on you!
Spoiler Alert: She escaped.
My dog has separation anxiety and tends to destroy things when she's left alone. Unfortunately this crate was no exception. I got it to be a travel crate so hopefully we could travel with her and still be able to crate her when needed. She found a weak spot in the zipper and was out by the time I got back to her. The crate itself was easy to assemble/disassemble and light weight with a nice carrying handle. Just couldn't hold up to the escape artist that is my hound.
Good for a Dog that is Already Crate Trained
I crate trained my puppy using a solid Vari-crate. Now that he is larger & crate trained, I got this for him to sleep in at night because it is roomier & better ventilated. He is old enough & well trained to respect boundaries so has never tried to escape or chew it. It provides him a safe private den-like refuge and he goes in on his own to sleep & hangout. I like the double zipper & that it folds up for travel. That being said, the large 42" size still requires a large SUV or truck cargo space to fit the frame. The zippers have held up to daily use although could be beefier. The only issue after 4 yrs is the roof has started to sag a bit but that is because we sometimes put towels & accessories on top of it.
This is a great crate and fit my needs perfectly. I needed a sturdy, light weight, collapsible crate for when I travel and bring my dog with me, and this fit perfectly, it's easy to set up and take down, fits him well, and thanks to the top door I can give him treats or a bone without letting him out if I forget to put it in with him.
This crate is GREAT!
I do not understand the negative reviews. This is sturdy, very well made, excellent fabric and design. It exceeded my expectations for the price.
Nope, waist of money
I ordered this for our one year old dog who needs to travel with me. I ordered on 8-17-2022 and within two days I had it and was excited to put it into use. I got it all together and was packing up the car for our trip and writhing 5 min Duke had already broken out of it. This is not dog proof at all. I thought with the great reviews this would be ideal. Those people must have owned stuffed animals or tea cup puppies then because my one year old golden got it open quick.