Frisco Insulated Non-Skid Flair Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Stainless Steel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Double-wall insulation for a dependable and durable dining experience.
- Stainless steel design makes it easy to clean.
- Non-skid bonded rubber bottom to prevent slip and sliding at mealtime.
- Pop it in the dishwasher when things get messy.
- Available in two sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 3 Cups$5.99Chewy Price$10.25List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Food Dog Bowl with Wood Base, 4.5 Cups$7.59Chewy Price$12.00List Price
- DealFrisco Houndstooth Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Grey, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- OurPets Durapet Non-Skid Woodgrain Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Dark Brown, 4-cup$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Water Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 1.25 Cups$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 4.25 Cups$8.39Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- Park Life Designs Paris Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups$7.52Chewy Price$9.90List Price
- Frisco Paw Prints Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 8.25 Cups$13.27Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups, 2 count$12.10Chewy Price$12.74List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Lead-Free|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||6-cup; 48-oz|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Not insulated very well
I was expecting an insulated bowl to be like our Yeti cups to keep the water cool for a longer period. Although it is a very nice stainless steel bowl I don’t find that it keeps water cooler for longer.
I use this bowl outside in the summer. I add ice to the water and my dogs love it.
Great, one caveat
Great weight and very well made. Stays put. Easy to keep clean. I bought this for leaving outside, and that's where the problem arises. The bowl has almost vertical sides on the interior. If you live somewhere that it is subject to freezing temperatures, the ice in the bowl can be very difficult to remove once it is frozen solid. Tapered bowls don't have this problem since the ice falls out when you turn them upside down and tap them a couple of times. This one takes a little bit of work, and this is also where it being insulated (normally a great benefit) works against you.
For the amount I spent on this, I would expect it to be in new condition (especially since it’s supposed to be new), not with a broken and peeling rubber base, nor a dented side. I wish I had ordered the inexpensive, plain, stainless steel bowl. I’m incredibly disappointed. I don’t even dare to hand wash this bowl.
Didn't hold up for more than a week
Right out of the box I loved it. But after just a couple days the bottom was peeling off. Water would get trapped under the bowl and each time we went to refill it would spill out. Please the steel gets pretty bad water marks
I thought this would be bigger for some reason I was sure I ordered the 8 cup as well (a 6 cup was delivered) It is a nice bowl for a small or medium dog. Definitely not good for a water dish if you have more than one dog. I have 2 boxers and a lab.
Stainless Water or Food Bowl
My Scarlett loves ice. So I needed something that would hold it for a while. This is perfect. A little larger than I wanted or expected but works great so I can’t complain.
Just What I Wanted
I was looking for a stainless steel bowl that had a good amount of weight to it, but not too deep. It is working just right for my 9 week old golden retriever puppy and 4 year old corgi. I expect it will work for my puppy when he is all grown up because it holds enough for the "2 times a day portions" I expect to give him.
Totally worth it
I have been keeping an eye out on insulated dog bowls as we spend the summers in the keys and my baby likes to be right beside us the entire time. We were always struggling to keep her water cold but this is definitely the solution that does not break the bank #chewyteamrated
Solid design at a good price
Not easy to flip and has nonslip pad. Higher quality than the generic pet store stainless steel bowls but still an affordable price.