Frisco Iron Stand Dog & Cat Single Bowl Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contemporary stainless steel bowl in a chic black iron bowl holder.
- Modern design complements any home decor.
- Non-skid holder to prevent food bowl from moving all over your kitchen.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe bowl and hand washable base frame.
- Available in three sizes to suit any pet’s serving needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Water Bowl, 12-oz$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- YML Wrought Iron Stand with Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$24.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Greek Key Duo Dog Bowl, Small$12.19Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mediterranean Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup$18.80Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Bargello Duo Dog Bowl, Small$8.74Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Straight Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$19.63Chewy Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand, Cream, 3 Cups$17.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Dark Wooden Triple Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$42.46Chewy Price$52.42List Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$11.18Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||—||1.75-cups; 14-oz||4 cups||4-cup||3.25 Cups/26-oz|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
This is a awesome bowl now my cat food does not get all over the floor.i bought this bowl because I was getting ants all over the floor .now thst it's off of the floor I don't have ants anymore
Great product worth the price
I purchased these for my 40 lb rescue mutts who were chasing their metal bowls around the feeding mats. They work great and hold 2 cups of dry food with room to spare and no more chasing and picking up bowls, spilling food while repositioning. I use a smaller bowl for kibble inside the 8 cup one so they can tote it if they want to and not mess up the big one.
Solution for ornery kittens (with help)
My older kittens could not have a water bowl for the past few months - I've had to put their water in a plate with a 1/2" lip that was then stuck to the floor with sticky tack. Otherwise, they would splash the water out of a deeper bowl or knock the plate around and empty it, all within minutes of getting a refill. With this non-skid holder, they were STILL able to knock it around and splash the water out. However, I was able to wire two of the legs of the holder to a larger piece of furniture and voila! No more knocking it around, no more splashing out of a bowl, and no more sticky tack making bowl cleaning annoying. Finally!
The description is wrong
It states 2 cups, it only holds one cup. It looked small when I opened the box and used a measuring cup and it only held one cup of water.
My cats like to use water bowls as hockey pucks. This bowl and stand is substantial. My boys have not tried to bat this one across the kitchen floor into the laundry basket even one time. Only criticism is that it holds only around 8 oz of water. I have to fill it at least 2x per day, sometimes more often. On the other hand, washing it by hand is easy, so mold does not have a chance to grow as it sometimes did in my 5 cup fountain. I'm pleased with this bowl and stand.
Not very good
The steel dish is very thin, about as thick as three layers of aluminum foil. The dish rattles in the holder as my dog eats and it took her a while to get used to it. To be fair, the bowl came with a silicone ring around it but I thought it was for shipping purposes and threw it away. Now I've taken those large bands from broccoli bunches to put around the dish. Still rattles. It's ok, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Elevated cat bowl.
Wayyyy too small. It said holes 2 cups but barely holes one. Waste of my money. Too small for even one of my cats.
Love these dishes!
They arrived sooner than I expected. Okie's food & water dishes stay in one place & he doesn't make as big a mess.
Great water bowl for cats!
The 8 cup size is the perfect water bowl for my 3 cats. 2 are about 4 months old and drink out of it without a problem. I fill it 3/4s full every day and there is always plenty of water left. They cannot move it around and it's a bit too high for them to even think about splashing in! WIN!
Not 2 Cups
Looks nice but is super tiny. Barely 1 cup of food fits in the 2 cup size.