Frisco Little Trouble Maker Dog & Cat T-Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight pet t-shirt with sleeves is made with breathable cotton-polyester blend, perfect for dogs or cats.
- “Little Trouble Maker” is printed on the back so you can show off your pet’s fun personality.
- Ideal for your own pet’s wardrobe or as a neat gift for a dog or cat mom you know.
- Pull-over design for easy on/off, and machine washable so you can keep it looking great.
- Available in different sizes to fit most pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rescued, Adopted, Loved Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Blue, Large$7.57Chewy Price$9.46List Price
- Frisco Zero Barks Given Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Small$7.69Chewy Price
- Frisco Pawsitive Vibes Tiedye Print Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XX-Large$8.04Chewy Price
- Frisco Leader of the Pack Dog & Cat Hoodie, Large$8.17Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Polo Shirt with Accent Pocket, XX-Large$10.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Mama's Main Squeeze Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Medium$8.39Chewy Price
- Frisco Striped Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, Red & Blue, Large$8.55Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Polka Dot Chambray Dog & Cat Button Up Shirt, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco I Love Mommy Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Pink, XX-Large$8.36Chewy Price
- Frisco Sweet Like Candy Dog & Cat Dress, Small$6.33Chewy Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Button Up Shirt, Multi-Color Plaid, XXX-Large$16.20Chewy Price
- Wagatude New to the Tribe Dog T-Shirt, Blue, XXX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Shirt fit my dog really well. It's so soft and she looks adorable in it. She's a parsons terrier mixed with Jack Russell. She's over weight and I got I think it was the xl because her chest is either a 22 or 24.
Perfect little shirt for fall
Originally ordered the small for 11 lb my toy fox terrier, it was too small. I called Chewy & they sent the medium which is a perfect fit. My little guy has a long torso, similar to a dachshund & the medium accommodated for that. The shirt is thinner than most which was fine for us since he's not needing winter wear as it's currently turning fall. I recommend this adorable little shirt.
Cute, seems larger than other smalls
This shirt is so cute! But it does seem to run big and my kitty gets his feet stuck in the neck of the shirt.
Size runs big!
Ordered a XXXlarge for my 70 pound dog as it says in the size chart. It is super cute but very big. A large would have fit just fine for him.
Cute t-shirt for my chihuahua!
The t-shirt small size fitted well to my chihuahua (male). He weight 10lbs. The sleeves are a little long but It’s ok because it’s good to use t-shirts with sleeves underneath of winter coat. The t-shirt is short on belly, area, which it’s good when my dog go to potty and the fabric is thin. Good for spring and summer.
Longer T shirt
Adorable shirt but a bit long - we bought a large for our French bulldog that is 22 lbs. a medium might have been better. Still adorable and she loves it.
My Little Trouble Maker
When I saw the shirt I just had to get it. I have a 10 yr old Miniature Pinscher and he is a trouble maker. He has no idea he is only 20 lbs. If there is trouble to get into, he will find it. I love that about him. Most days!!!
Little Trouble Maker!!!
This shirt is super cute and is a perfect fit for my little boy. He’s the trouble maker in the family. I definitely recommend this shirt. It’s well made, soft and runs true to size.
little trouble maker lol
Yep my mama picked me the right shirt lol sometimes I can be a little trouble Maker..(a little bully cause I jealous of my mama) love me shirt
Shirt Little Trouble Maker
Shirt is made well and at a great price. The neck fits a little bit big but I took a tuck and stitched it to fit better.