Frisco Lumber Insulated Dog & Cat Jacket
About This Item
- Denim fabric with button accents and a classic, chunky buffalo check plaid panel.
- Plush, cozy sherpa lining inside the jacket and at the collar to keep your pet warm when the temperature dips.
- Designed with hook-and-loop fasteners at the neck and belly to make sure they stay comfy and snug as a bug.
- Features a leash hole too so they can wear their jacket on walks to show off their style all around the neighborhood.
- Makes a great addition to your pet’s cold-weather wardrobe and to match their humans during their furry photo ops.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Soft Sherpa Dog & Cat Coat, Oatmeal, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red Plaid, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Southwest Dog & Cat Polar Fleece Vest, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Polka Dotted Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Rose Gold, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorblock Adventure Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, X-Small, Navy$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, X-Small$10.42Chewy Price$11.00List Price
- Frisco Lightweight Insulated Bomber Dog & Cat Jacket, Olive, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Quilted Puffer Dog & Cat Coat, X-Small$15.32Chewy Price$17.10List Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Gooby Zip Up Fleece Dog Vest, Gray Wash, Small$24.75Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Cute little jacket with nice Sherpa lining. It’s easy to put on with a strap around the neck and belly (no dreaded arm holes!)Also has a hole that works well for a harness and leash. Seems like it’s keeping my little guy warm in this mid 20’s weather. Pay attention to the sizing chart. My 25lb Boston terrier pug mix wears a large in this jacket. It’s on the bigger side for him but fits just fine with a little extra coverage.
Measure Ypur Pup Carefully
This is a really cute jacket but size runs small. The medium size only reaches to the middle of my Boston terrier's back. It is a bit too long for my 8 pound chihuahua. The collar and band around the belly have sturdy velcro which hopefully lasts, but this jacket does not cover any part of the dog's sides or tummy. It would not keep a dog warm at all, and is more like wearing a shawl when you need a heavy coat. This jacket is really just a nice looking back cover as shown in picture. .
Nice spin on denim & buffalo plaid
This unisex jacket is even cuter in person. Great for the fall or over a hoodie in a little colder weather. The combo of the plaid & denim makes it a very unique jacket. The denim is super soft, no need to break in. The gold snaps are a nice touch too. The xs is a little long for an 8" pup which is fine but might really work well with longer breeds. I havent washed it yet but will on delicate then drip dry. Very happy with purchase.
Great fit & Warm
Velcro is a great way to easily put the jacket on & off. It wasn’t made well so the Velcro is coming off the jacket’s strap but it’s warm for quick walks in the cold temps. My schnoodle is 10lbs & size M is perfect.
It could be better
The Velcro around the neck doesn’t stay put. Especially in the snow. Weird because the bottom one fits securely. It might be because, as most dogs, dig forward into the snow. Just expected it to be more durable. I’ll use. Just a pain to have to grab the lil guy to readjust
We rescued a puppy & he’s growing like a weed! I had one of the rescue cat’s coat on him, though I only use them for the cats for Vet appointments as NJ gets bitter cold. Since he grew out of the cat’s coat in a Small, I got him this in a Medium & he looks so regal & adorable in it! It looks warm, as he doesn’t shake if I take him out without a coat. It’s well made too. I definitely recommend!
Not a good design
I ordered this coat for my dog, mainly because all the other coats I wanted were gone in his size. He's a puppy, an 85 lb golden lab puppy and still growing. But this design is really bad, the front doesn't hold very well up around his neck. And where it attaches under his belly is up to close to his front legs. So it leaves a ton of fabric around his back that he just pulls off and chews on. It's a nice looking coat but the design it not good, I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Warmest lumberjack in Texas
Oakie said he loved his lumberjack sweater during the snow storm in Texas this past week. It kept his nice and cozy and was easy to take on and off with out a struggle
Super cute coat that is also soft. Definitely runs small. The bottom strap barely straps close. Sad my wild girl broke the decorative strap withen 10 minutes of wearing it. Will be a quick sew. Overall happy with my purchase!
Love my little lumberjack
Jacket fits very well and is perfect for in between winter and spring. I get lots of complements when walking my dog in the nabe.