Frisco Magic Fortune Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count
About This Item
- Set of three tennis ball toys brings a little magic to your pup’s favorite games.
- With squeakers inside and a fun fortune printed on each one.
- The inside is made with bouncy rubber and the outside is covered with felt, so they’re easy for dogs to grab with their mouths.
- These magical paw-raphernalia are perfect for small to medium dogs.
- Just one of the super fun magical toys from Frisco, only at Chewy. Get yours before they go POOF!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Motivational Tennis Balls Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$5.25Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Owl Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- Hartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price
- Hartz Dura Play Boomerang Bacon Scented Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$4.77Chewy Price$5.97List Price
- Li'l Pals Latex Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Green$2.52Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- dealFrisco Latex Squeaky Dinosaur Dog Toy$7.95Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Colorful Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.01Chewy Price$6.85List Price
- dealOutward Hound Squeaker Ballz Dog Toy, X-Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Blue$6.22Chewy Price
- Multipet Mini Latex Animals Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies, 1 count$2.81Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globlet Squeaky Pig Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in$6.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealLi'l Pals Latex Pig Dog Toy$2.75Chewy Price$2.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy|
|Material||Rubber, Felt, Synthetic Fabric||—||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
has a ball with the balls
She loves the funny way they squeak. She loves to chase them and unfortunately she loves chewing on them. We will definately buy more of these.
These balls are great
They squeak, they were on sale for 3$ (1$ a ball) and they keep my pups happy
Tennis Ball Obsession
My border collie/ Aussie is obsessive with tennis balls. There are probably 30-40 tennis balls at my house at a time. Frisco is probably my favorite tennis ball brand so I’ve bought most of the patterns. They last as long as the Kong balls with my dog but are cheaper. The squeaker will break but I’m not a fan of the squeaking so I appreciate that.
These are messy!
My only issue with these balls is that when the dog chews on them, a white foamy substance comes out & winds up all over your lap & pants. Have not had this issue with other squeaky tennis balls & I’m not sure why it happens, but I’m going back to the plain ones.. As long as they squeak, I don’t think the dogs care what color they are.
fun theme for season
Good little squeaker balls with a fun magic ball theme. Great when the dog toys can blend with the season decor! #ChewyTeamRated