Frisco Meowgic Wands Wire Bug & Mouse Teaser Cat Toy, 2-Pack
About This Item
- Two-in-one wand cat toy works like meowgic to get cats excited about play
- Comes with 2 teaser attachments for all kinds of fun—a dangly bug and a bouncy mouse.
- Wave it about to get your kitty to leap for and swat at it. Swap the attachments for more playtime variety.
- Perfect way to give cats the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need.
- Great for kittens and adult cats alike.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jackson Galaxy Air Prey Wand Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$12.45Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 7 Piece Replacement Feather Pack for Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 3 Piece Retractable Feather Wand Cat Toy$11.95Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Fly By Spinner Interactive Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Cat Prancer Fleece Frenzy Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.19Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- Earthtone Solutions Felted Wool Ball Cat Toys, 5 count$9.97Chewy Price$11.97List Price
- Petlinks Lil' Critters Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.85Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- SmartyKat Chit Chatter Touch-Activated Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price$8.53List Price
- SmartyKat Feline Flash Laser Pointer Cat Toy$4.48Chewy Price$6.26List Price
- Frisco Swattin' Springs Cat Toy, 4-Pack$3.08Chewy Price
- Turbo Flying Teaser Cat Toy$9.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Crinkle, Feather||Exercise||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Kitten|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
kitten loves but didn’t last
This toy disconnected from the wooden handle way sooner than I would have liked. Maybe after a month of use. Our kitten loves it but didn’t last as long as I wanted it to.
Toy didn't last
My two boys loved this toy, but easily broke the attachments off...so they loved it with just the hook on the end, no toy, which works for me--but the wire is shredding, and not by the boys, but near where the wand is. It also gets kinks in the wire, but that's not the deal-breaker. Shredded wire is. Haven't had this toy long, thought it would be more durable. I'd give it 5 stars for kitty fun if I could, but too easily destroyed.
Fell apart immediately
My cats love wire chasers, so I had high hopes for this toy. The black cap on the end of the handle fell off immediately as we pulled the toy from the package it came in. And within 2 minutes, the wire itself came out of the other end of the handle. Welp.... that was a waste of money....
Kitten is obsessed
I’ve bought this for my kitten three times already, she’s obsessed! She in particular loves the mouse attachment. She goes crazy for it and even growls when I try to take it from her. They don’t last very long but she loves them so much.
Wand is not long enough to flick the wire properly. Fell apart after two weeks of play. Don’t waste your money
I know, I previously said that my bird toy - the Frisco Bird Teaser - was The Best, and I still love it. And don’t even get me started on the crinkly brown paper I discovered during my first Christmas season at home. But this little guy with the feathers has me literally jumping for joy. Sure, Mom is a little concerned about the fine wire getting wrapped around a tooth or paw. And I’ll have the feathers removed in short order because that’s what I do - pull out feathers. But as long as Mom plays with me and keeps her eyes open - honestly, she needs the play time - this is another nifty toy from my buddies at Chewy.
Best toy ever
I keep buying these because my cats absolutely love them. More than any other toy. They will carry it around the house by the jingly part as the wood stick drags on the ground ha! Compared to other toys like this, they always go for this one!!!
Best toy in the house
Out of all the toys my cat has, this is the only toy she will play with. The wire does fray after a while but for the price I just buy a bunch and replace them as needed.
both cats love it but I wish
I have 3 cats, Le pew loves the cotton ball, however it’s easily to be destroyed the wire is not as strong as I thought it would be like other brand toys. My other cat Mila, completely loves the entire toy, especially the mouse itself. I detached the mouse so she can play with it by itself & within a few weeks she destroyed parts of it but I can’t find a mouse just like this by it’s own so I sewn the parts together. So far so good lol. I had 2 mice but one just disappeared while she played with it. However I wish it was a better quality toy that can last them longer.
Frisco Wire Bug and Mouse Teaser
Our cats love this, mostly our male cat. He could play with this all day and does drag it around the house and play with it. He completely destroyed the mouse and so I have to hide it with the bug when we're not playing with it. It's incredibly disappointing we can't purchase replacement attachments though and instead need to buy the entire toy again, one star off for this.