Frisco Micro Terry & Novelty Print Reversible Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reversible crate mat featuring a tan and blue paw print design on one side and neutral design on the other.
- Orthopedic eggcrate foam base and half inch memory foam help support your pet when they rest.
- Designed for crates, kennels, doghouses, wherever your BFF loves to lounge.
- Removable cover is machine washable and dryer friendly.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray, Medium$31.75Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 30-in$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Durable Crate Mat, Teal, 54-in$59.99Chewy Price$64.56List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Gray Linen, X-Large$32.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, Medium$32.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 42-in$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog Crate Mat, Dark Gray, 36-in$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$40.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 42-in$35.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cooling Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$18.99Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Wool-Filled Dog Crate Pad, Blue, 30-in$117.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Cover is a pain to put on
The margins to get the cover back on are slim you spend more time getting it put back on than they wash time. If they encased the foam or made it a few centimeters smaller it would make it so much easier. Better if they put a water barrier to not have urine soak through.
Cheap Ortho Foam Filling
This crate pad was recommended as being good for a chewing puppy with the added benefit of the cover being washable. Jackson didnt chew the pad but pawed at it. I noticed the pad being lumpy and upon inspection found the foam padding inside was shredded from his pawing. A good orthopedic foam mattress should not shred and disintegrate. I think the next crate pad I purchase will be at a local store where I can see and inspect the quality of the product.
Frisco crate pad
This is the best replacement pad ever. I usually buy the fleecy white ones and just replace them when they get stinky and flat. This one is zippered so the cute cover can go in the washer. I would sleep with her it's so comfortable and the orthopedic cushion is what this 105# Irish setter needs. Very happy with it and so is she.
Great crate pad
this is a winner, the price, the quality. One month and it has hold on to its shape and easy to clean I think this is the best. Frisco makes good pet stuff, but I never have purchased a bed from them. Highly recommend it
Ok for what I need
Cute bed, thinner than other orthopedics I have purchased but it is suitable for our young dog. The blue paw design bleeds slightly.
Cute but not durable
My 75lb catahoula mix LOVED this crate liner and even preferred it to her other dog beds. But she digs before she gets comfy, so it didn’t last a month.
Nice Bed...but doesn't last
Nice bed, but didn't last. The zipper failed pretty quickly, which lead to the destruction of the bed by my dog.
Cute crate pad
Cute crate pad. Not fancy or particularly durable but my chewer hasn’t shredded it so that’s a plus. Cover is removable too. Good purchase for the price.
This mat rocks!
I bought this crate mat on the recommendation of one of the Chewy customer service representatives. I had written a review about a different mat that I had bought in which little black dots came off the back and ended up everywhere. Well as good as Chewy always is they made it right and gave me 3 different options to choose from to purchase in its place with free shipping. I picked this one because the measurements were right. So glad I did! My girl loves it! Its very soft and appears comfie. It's stiff enough that she can't flip it around and upside down while she's in her crate which I like. Less mess to clean up! I really like this one, and I've had several but this has been the best. I highly recommend it especially for the money!
Good Crate Option
We needed to change sleeping crate for our 14 YO lab from regular sleeping crate to larger wire travel crate. So the orthopedic pad fit perfect and she sleeps better, as she is arthritic.