Frisco Micro Terry & Novelty Print Reversible Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat
About This Item
- Reversible crate mat featuring a tan and blue paw print design on one side and neutral design on the other.
- Orthopedic eggcrate foam base and half inch memory foam help support your pet when they rest.
- Designed for crates, kennels, doghouses, wherever your BFF loves to lounge.
- Removable cover is machine washable and dryer friendly.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Durable Crate Mat, Black, 22-in$22.49Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Navy Blue, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 30-in$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$41.99Chewy Price
- The Green Pet Shop Thera-Pawz Warming Dog & Cat Pad, Grey, Grey, Small$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Beurer Heated Dog & Cat Blanket, Gray$87.54Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Pad for Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Black, Medium$29.58Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray$69.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, X-Large$58.58Chewy Price$86.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||—||Heated, Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Great bed for large crate.
Ordered the 48-in bed to go in a giant size crate for my Presa Canario puppy. Purchased two crib mattress sheets for easier washing, although the bed already has removable cover. The bed was shipped fast in a large box, thus avoiding a compressed foam mattress. This dog bed is so comfortable, my pup loves it.
Cover is a pain to put on
The margins to get the cover back on are slim you spend more time getting it put back on than they wash time. If they encased the foam or made it a few centimeters smaller it would make it so much easier. Better if they put a water barrier to not have urine soak through.
Nice padding, perfect size
This is the perfect size for a crate and provides good padding. I was amazed at the 2 day shipping for only $4.99!
Cheap Ortho Foam Filling
This crate pad was recommended as being good for a chewing puppy with the added benefit of the cover being washable. Jackson didnt chew the pad but pawed at it. I noticed the pad being lumpy and upon inspection found the foam padding inside was shredded from his pawing. A good orthopedic foam mattress should not shred and disintegrate. I think the next crate pad I purchase will be at a local store where I can see and inspect the quality of the product.
Love it.. and I don’t think we should be forced to write a story.. but the dogs love it
Frisco crate pad
This is the best replacement pad ever. I usually buy the fleecy white ones and just replace them when they get stinky and flat. This one is zippered so the cute cover can go in the washer. I would sleep with her it's so comfortable and the orthopedic cushion is what this 105# Irish setter needs. Very happy with it and so is she.
Great crate pad
this is a winner, the price, the quality. One month and it has hold on to its shape and easy to clean I think this is the best. Frisco makes good pet stuff, but I never have purchased a bed from them. Highly recommend it
Ok for what I need
Cute bed, thinner than other orthopedics I have purchased but it is suitable for our young dog. The blue paw design bleeds slightly.
Cute but not durable
My 75lb catahoula mix LOVED this crate liner and even preferred it to her other dog beds. But she digs before she gets comfy, so it didn’t last a month.
Nice Bed...but doesn't last
Nice bed, but didn't last. The zipper failed pretty quickly, which lead to the destruction of the bed by my dog.