Frisco Microfiber Chenille Cat Silhouette Litter Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of shaggy, absorbent chenille fabric with a kitty silhouette design.
- Helps keep your house clean by keeping their litter contained, limiting scatter.
- Works to collect litter from your pet’s paws and traps scattered litter right by the box.
- Non-skid backing helps keep the mat in place.
- Easy-to-clean, machine washable design. Just shake off litter before washing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Drymate Premium Debossed Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Taupe$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Drymate Didjeridu Cat Litter Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- Moonshuttle Blackhole Litter Mat, Beige$34.95Chewy Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Beige, Jumbo$23.77Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Drymate Paw Path Cat Litter Mat$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Catit Cat Litter Mat, Grey, Large$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Ubbi Non-Slip Unscented Cat Litter Box Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat, Large$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Pet Champion Cat Litter Mat, Gray, Large$12.50Chewy Price
- iPrimio Premium Dog & Cat Litter Mat, X-Large, Black$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- dealDrymate Jumbo Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Charcoal$31.52Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Open Cat Litter Pan, White$19.99Chewy Price$20.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
I love them. The only unfortunate thing is that my cats claw at the white threads, and they easily come out, but I’m sure it’s up to the individual cat. They’re gorgeous and soft and collect the litter great!
Plush and cute
Plush, soft and cute print. It was also larger than I expected. We love it (as do the cats). We had planned to use this as a litter mat - but it’s too wonderful! The cats enjoy lounging on it
Nice but not as expected
The rug is nice, but it’s not really brown. I was expecting a dark brown color (like the blanket in my picture), but it’s more of a taupe/gray.
Plushy, destructible scratching surface
While my cat loves resting on this rug, I had not realized that the white line design would be such an irresistible scratching incentive. Cat always seems to have white threads caught between his claws nowadays as he destroys it.
Better than expected!
This was larger than I anticipated, which is great! I recently got a second cat and I can place two litter boxes on this mat and so far I feel that the litter in my carpet floor has been reduced already. Cat was a bit hesitant to step on it at first, but so far it's been great to have.
Adorable and functional
We use biodegradable litter and it gets everywhere, bought this rug to catch what kitty tracks out of her pan. Works great and is adorable too. We use it on top of other rubber litter rugs so it stays put.
Better Than Expected
It catches litter better than the other mattress and is easier to vacuum and wash. All in all a pleasant surprise.
I bought 2 others litter mats that had great reviews that really didn’t work so then I saw this one and it was so cute. Got it in grey. Great color. Would be fantastic if they made a bigger one. I put it the floor and my cats are usually hesitant about anything new in the house but after one cat put her paw on it. She fell in love with it and started rolling around on it. Then her sister came over and they both fell asleep on it since it’s nice and cushy. So now they use it for naps..
Bought this during the Bluebox sale as it was good price, however, it is not anything of good quality. The brown color is not even brown it is more of a taupe color and the outline of cat head is completely fraying off and there is "fluff" all over my house. Do not recommend. I purchased a similar item of alternative brand on site with a "mouse" shape and highly recommend that one!
I bought this for my cat litter...love it...so pretty and durable. If my cat gets sick...just throw in the wash (do not dry). I recommend this product...for the looks...great for catching the litter and an all around nice piece to my cat area.