Frisco Microfiber Chenille Fish Bone Litter Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of shaggy chenille fabric with a fish bones design.
- Helps keep your house clean by keeping their litter contained, limiting scatter.
- Works to collect litter from your pet’s paws and traps scattered litter right by the box.
- Non-skid backing helps keep the mat in place.
- Easy-to-clean, machine washable design. Just shake off litter before washing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Cat Silhouette Litter Mat, Gray$30.63Chewy Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Gray, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Premium Debossed Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Taupe$21.37Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Drymate Didjeridu Cat Litter Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- Catit Cat Litter Mat, Grey, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Cat Litter Mat, Navy$13.02Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Heavy Duty Cat Litter Mat, 36-in, Charcoal$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Cat Litter Mats, 2-pack, Small$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dog Gone Smart Cat Litter Mat, Grey$35.66Chewy Price$41.95List Price
- Frisco Sisal Mat, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- SmartCat Ultimate Cat Litter Mat$32.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Linen-Scented Cat Litter Mat, Gray Stripe, Large$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Nice mat for people & felines! :)
This is the second microfiber litter mat I've purchased, specifically for the litter boxes now located in both of our bathrooms. They're particularly good for both people & cats who are regularly walking across them. The nubby texture causes the litter pieces to settle down in between them when I walk across the mat so my bare feet are not poked by litter. Plus it's soft & is aesthetically pleasing. My complaints: all of these microfiber litter mats are over-priced, &/especially considering the limited & smaller sizes made available. Even this large size is not as large as I need & would like it to be because many of the cats in my care (my own & all those I rescue & foster!) need "more mat" to get more litter off their paws!
One of the best
These are some of the best mats to use, in my experience of testing out all different kinds and they do look very nice. I for sure wish there are much larger sizes for bigger pans but for now, these will work.
Great Litter Mat
Love this litter mat so much! It is such an improvement over rubber mats that don’t really trap litter. This is far better. It catches and traps litter, my cats like the feel of it, and it’s so easy to shake it out and throw it in the wash. It is also so much more aesthetically pleasing than a traditional litter mat. 10/10 highly recommend!
It’s bigger than I expected and I love it, it’s fits perfectly in my kitten’s litter box corner and it matches my aesthetic so well!!! Super soft and easy to vacuum with my hand held.
Love this mat in so many ways
This mat is great and I love it for some many reasons. One it makes my blind cat Stella happy she lays on it and it makes her happy the texture of it. Secondly, it cleans easily; shake it out and it is all clean and it is cute. I would buy again and recommend.
fish bone mat
I love this mat because it catches all the litter. My cat Albert does not like it, he’s decided to use the mat instead of the box. unfortunately i have to find a new one.
Works Well & Nice Looking
We purchased two of these in a different pattern a while ago when we changed our cat litter to a natural grass litter. We love the litter, but it does track more than the clay stuff. We found these litter mats and tried them. They work! Nothing will stop all the tracking, but these mats definitely reduce it and capture much of the litter that stays on the cats' paws. This recent purchase was for two more in the fishbone design and the gray color. So now we have a fleet of four!
This doesn't seem to be a litter mat, its a rug.
100% opposite of what I wanted; this is not a litter 'mat' its a re-branded bath rug. Its that super soft absorbent microfiber. Its extremely cute, but this seems like the least sanitary option for a litter mat with after litter kitty paws. It would definitely need washed every day. Not practical for its intent.
I really like this mat, it works VERY well! I have 2 cats and when they hop out of the litter box, it collects the excess litter wonderfully! Happy kitty mamma!!
This mat is great quality - very plush and well made. The material doesn’t shed or fray at all. Mats don’t always work out in my apartment because they can’t get a grip on the tiles, but this mat is very secure and doesn’t slide at all. I love it! #ChewyTeamRated