Frisco Microfiber Dog & Cat Bath Towel, Gray, 44-inch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super absorbent microfiber material makes drying your pet quicker and easier.
- Large, 44x27.5” surface area for lots of usable drying space.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to use, even on the largest breeds.
- Machine washable so it’s always ready and clean for your next grooming session.
- Also makes a great comfort item for your pet’s kennel, keeping them warm and cozy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bone Dry Embroidered Bone Microfiber Dog Bath Towel, Aqua$8.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Embroidered Bones Microfiber Dog Bath Cape Towel, Gray, Large$11.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Duckie Dog & Cat Curry Brush, Yellow$7.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush, Medium, Short to Medium Hair$13.36Chewy Price
- Top Performance Microfiber Pet Towel, 3-Pack, 36 x 24 Assorted$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Brush, One-Size$7.00Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Embroidered Paw Dog & Cat Robe, Aqua, Medium$13.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Curved-Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$7.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Bristle Brush, One-Size$7.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Embroidered Bones Microfiber Dog Bath Towel, Gray, Medium$8.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Shedding Rake Dog & Cat Brush, One Size$12.55Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Absorbent and convenient
First off, you get two for the price--which is a great deal. I've used these to dry off my pup after a bath and to dry off her paws after soggy walks and they work great. They are absorbent, of nice quality, and are holding up in the washing machine so far. The size is just right for my medium-sized pup. They dry quickly. I have zero complaints. A very good product.
I bought this towel for myself to use for camping. It seems rugged and is much smaller than a regular towel. It dries out quickly too!
Not absorbent at all!
was looking forward to having dog specific drying towels for my boxer mix, but these really do nothing. He was still soaking wet after diligent use for 10 minutes, would not recommend - just use a normal towel
Nice thick absorbent microfiber. Good for bath time or a quick rub down after a wet walk.
Eh... it's a towel
This is just like the microfiber towels you would get in your automotive section, at your local store. It is just 4 times bigger. I was hoping it would be a tad thicker than this, but it gets the job done. I wouldn't use it on a dog whose hair holds a lot of water. I had two 5 pound poodle fosters and I needed another, regular towel as a back up.
Shamwow for your pet
For a thin towel it soaked up the water from my cat's fur super well! My cat was pretty much dry after the towel and only needed minimal blow drying afterwords. Which is great for her since she hates the noise.
Very heavy but got the job done
The towel dried our mastiff puppy really quick, but after it was soaked the towel was so heavy. I tried wringing it, but no water would come out. We let it dry and it did.
Great for drying our big puppy
I ordered this towel because it was on a sale and we are short on old towels to use on the dog. Plus I hope microfiber would be better!! I used 1 of these towels compared to 2 or 3 regular old bath towels!! Easy to use and easy to wash!! Definitely a good buy!!
We have a horribly muddy yard and three large dogs are always up to no good. I ordered these on a whim hoping there was good as the reviews and they are. They get the dogs dry and clean with minimal effort.
Works well - cleans easily
Super pleased and glad I bought 2. These are perfect for after my dog's bath and for the repeated trips to the backyard in the rain. I just drape it over a chair and it air dries pretty well until the next outdoor romp. I prefer it over the other micro fiber towel for pets that I bought; this one is flat and small loops, so it can air out and doesn't end up smelling like bacteria gone wild; plus these CAN be machine dried instead of air dried which also prevent it from smelling like bacteria gone wild.