Frisco Modern Tunnel Elevated Cat Bed
About This Item
- Modern tunnel elevated bed for cats to cuddle up in.
- Fur lining on the inside cats will love to cozy up to.
- Wood leg stand elevates the bed for a chic look.
- Modern, chic design goes with any home decor.
- Removable, machine-washable pillow pad included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Round Wicker Cat Condo with Top Perch, Gray$69.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern Round Elevated Cat Bed$36.07Chewy Price
- Meowfia Premium Felt Cat Cave Bed, Dark Gray$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Thermo-Kitty Window Cat Bed$72.69Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- INSTACHEW NESTUO Cat Bed$99.99Chewy Price
- Petmaker Feline Comfort Cavern Cat Bed, Small, Blue$16.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mod Dream Pod, Gray$71.99Chewy Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Up, Mocha$45.67Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Armarkat Cozy Cat Bed, Beige & Gray$55.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Extreme Weather Kitty Pad Petite, Tan$31.31Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Armarkat Collasible Zipper Top Cuddle Cave Cat Bed, Bronze & Silver$52.65Chewy Price$78.00List Price
- Feltcave Premium Cat Cave Covered Cat Bed, Medium, Black & White$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Removable Cover||Machine-washable|
|Bed Type||Covered, Elevated||Elevated||Elevated||Covered||Elevated|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||N/A||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Assembly Required||Yes, No||Yes, No||No, Yes||No||Yes|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
CAT LOVES THIS!
My cat loves this tunnel. She not only sleeps inside but loves to get on the top when I put it in front of the patio doors so she can watch the squirrels and birds. She also uses it for a scratching post sometimes. Still looks good and she enjoys it. You can move it anywhere in the house which is very nice. My friend glued the bottom legs to the tunnel so there is NO movement.
Cats love this
My cats love this! It was easy to assemble and it gets used every day by at least one of my three guys. It can tip over fairly easily, but they are launching from a cat tree to it, so...
Cute Tube Bed
I got this for my daughter's little tortie. It goes perfectly with their decor and although Bean is still "getting acquainted" with this new piece of furniture, I have a feeling she will fall in love with it very soon! It is well-constructed and easily assembled. My only concern is that the fabric on the outside probably won't hold up too well if she decides to use it for scratching. Will add a photo once she gets comfy inside her new place.
stinks! lots of off-gassing
It’s super cute and my kitty loves it but it has a horrible chemical smell that I cannot get rid of. The pillow is washable but once placed in the tunnel it absorbs the chemical smell again, so does my cat. Lots of off-gassing and it hasn’t gone away in several weeks. Would not recommend!
Holes too small
The holes in the wooden tubes are much too small for the screws. Not possible to put together the bed as shown in the photo. Suggest you don't order this.
Easy to put together in a 53 year old women out it together In 15 minutes
Nice hideout for new cat I put it in my closet and leave it open for her to hide from my bully cat is not hard to put together read directions people insert is washable i washed it in cold water dry flat or air fluff no heat in dryer came out fine seems strong enough for my cat I don't move it a lot either
Kitten won't sleep in it, but loves to make biscuits in it
My kitten only rested in the tunnel once, but he loves to make biscuits on the mat. He doesn't nap in the bed, but what cat actually sleeps on the millions of cat beds you buy them? (seriously, tell me, because my cats prefer sleeping on the floor sometimes over the bed that's 1 feet away)
Tunnel With legs
Very well constructed. Goes well with my other cat tree. Took a long time to be delivered though.
My cat loves tunnel.
I purchased to different beds and this one is a favorite for my cat. Minimal assembly required. Took a day or two for cat to try tunnel out but it is now her new favorite place.
Wish it was human size
My kitties love having tons of options for sleep and play and this is one of their favorites. It’s small so it can comfortably fit in a smaller room or bedroom and took like 10 minutes to put together. Wish I had a similar bed for myself!