Frisco Modern Tunnel Elevated Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Modern tunnel elevated bed for cats to cuddle up in.
- Fur lining on the inside cats will love to cozy up to.
- Wood leg stand elevates the bed for a chic look.
- Modern, chic design goes with any home decor.
- Removable, machine-washable pillow pad included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Round Wicker Cat Condo with Top Perch, Gray$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Modern Round Elevated Cat Bed$36.07Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Fur Round Elevated Cat Bed, Ivory$34.99Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline Kitty Ball Cat Bed, Smoke$140.57Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post, 33-in, Tri-post$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Llama$33.40Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Sloth$38.69Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Double Stack Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Gray$35.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Coziwow Kitty Window Perch w/Seat Cushion Cat Bed, Natural Wood$29.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Llama$56.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Sunflower Cat Scratching Post, Two Post with Lounger$49.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Bed Type||Covered, Elevated||Elevated||Elevated||Covered||Covered|
|Assembly Required||Yes, No||Yes, No||Yes||No||No|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
I like it but the cat hasn't decided yet..
I had been looking for a smallish cat bed that was off the floor (away from dogs) but not so high as to be a struggle for our 15 year old cat to get into. This seemed to fit the bill. I love the fuzzy pad for her to lay on! It took a bit of muscle(or a drill) to put the base together but assembly was otherwise straightforward. The only problem is I haven't seen her using it. I put her in it a couple times and she hangs out for a minute then leaves. I think like most other things, it has to be her idea, lol. Overall looks nice and seems to be of reasonable quaility!
I would recommend
On the negative side, it's very hard to put together. My husband had to get out his drill to put the dowels in. it did have an odor, just placed outside for a couple days. I purchased for my Grace, because George is always by my side. I put one of the self-heaters in there along with some cat nip. Placed in front of window and she loved it until her brother discovered it. My Georga is 19 pounds and fits comfortable. I will be buying another. Cant add photo its to large
Dead Mouse Smell
I liked the look. However it has a very bad smell that I still cant get rid of. it smells like a dead mouse. I washed the blanket and sprayed it. Put it outside and the smell is still lingering. My cat wont use it either.
Easy to assemble, horrible off gassing
Looks nice, but my goodness this thing reeks. We've had it for weeks and have set it by an open door for days on end and the smell will not go away. It fills up any room it's in. Honestly tempted to throw it away at this point just because of the smell.
Need power tools
The pre drilled holes are too small, so there is no way to screw the dowels in by hand, unless you are crazy strong. I couldn't assemble mine due to not having power tools. It looks really cute though
Modern tunnel bed
My cats don't use. Too small for my male cats. One is 12lbs and the other one is 14lbs. I'm giving it to the Dumb Friends League. I think the kittens will enjoy. Nice bed, just too small.
I received this and took it upstairs and opened it, and it smelled like something dead. Buyer Beware.
it’s a hit
My cat loves this . I recommend . She always hangs out in the tunnel on her cat tree so I got this to put next to my desk to encourage her to hang out there instead of on my keyboard . So far it’s working
Frisco elevated cat bed
Love this cat bed. Purchased it specifically for my indoor bunny & he loves it!
I can't wait until it gets cooler and my little fur kids climb in for a nap