Frisco Monsters Under the Bed Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
About This Item
- Plush puzzle toy comes with a bed base and three plush monster toys.
- Each plush monster has a squeaker inside to get your dog excited and help your dog find them inside the base.
- Designed for games of hide-and-seek—just hide the toys and watch your dog hunt for them.
- Provides hours of mental stimulation and interactive activity to keep them occupied.
- Brings the spirit of the spooky season to your medium or large dog’s Halloween toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Blender Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.86Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Frisco Farmhouse Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Guacamole Bowl Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$13.76Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Smack-a-Squirrel Hide & Seek Plush Puzzle Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$15.51List Price
- Frisco Brunch Pancake Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Gym Bag Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.74Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Waffle Box Hide & Seek Plush Puzzle Squeaky Dog Toy$14.01Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Chicken & Waffle Puzzle Dog Toy$12.72Chewy Price
- Frisco Brunch Acai Bowl Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Charcuterie Board Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Chicken Coop Puzzle Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this toy. He has fun finding the squeaky toys and pulling them out . Then he loves to paw at the bed and throw it around the room.
My pup loves this
I bought this based on it having a lot of positive reviews. When it arrived, I didn't think it was anything too special. But it turns out my puppy (5 months) LOVES this toy! She carries it around and loves pulling out the monsters and whatever other toys I put in there. It's a unique toy and a lot of fun for her. She likes it so much she even takes it to bed with her at night.
tough to get out
these might be better suited to a bigger dog. My 40 lb dog didnt like them, they were too big and very difficult to get out of the bed.
Maggie loves it
Two month old puppy loves this toy. She learned pretty easy how to get the monsters out and also uses it as a pillow for naps.
Puppy is obsessed
My Boston pup loves this toy! It seems to be fairly durable for the price, is holding up well. I must add that Phoebe takes care of her toys so I can't say how it would hold up to a chewer. I add additional small toys along with kibble and trainers to prolong the search.
I came online JUST to write this review...
I got this on a whim in another order, *after* Halloween, because it was so stinkin' cute. I have a 6 month old mini-Aussie, so this toy would seem a bit big for her, but she adores it. Besides the 3 monsters, I stuff it completely full of a bunch of her other small toys, and 2-3 crumbled treats. ("Rescue Mr. Sheep!") Sometimes she goes all the way through it, and it takes a little while! And other times it's in fits and starts, but she always goes back and finishes. She often brings the bed or a monster to me to get it topped off...and it's very quick to load, even with all the extra stuff I add to it. She has 3 Nina Ottosson puzzles that she likes a lot, but right now, this is her favorite. Highly recommended.
My Chihuahua loves the "hide and seek" toys best. The "monsters" are just the right size for her to squeak all day....and night. I was concerned about her eating the small bits on the monsters, but she uses them to shake the monsters...and throw them across the room. I would have liked the bed to have more structure, but my fur baby doesn't care.
This has been one of the best toys for our 5 Mo lab that he has not gotten board with yet! And you can stuff treats or kibble inside to keep him interested even longer!
Entertaining, but not durable
My dog loves pulling the monsters out of this bed. I've even taken to putting other toys in there as well, such as a tiny classic Lambchop toy and some of his chewing toys. I have to be careful what I put in there though, as he's taken to picking it up and shaking to get the toys out. My only gripe with this toy, as with all of the Frisco toys he's gotten, is that it's not terribly durable. He was able to wreck two squeakers and remove one limb within an hour of play. Some of his other toys have survived 3+ months of rather heavy continuous use without as much damage as his Frisco toys have taken in their first week.
Durable. Soft plush, interactive, hide n seek toy. Includes 3 monsters that each have a squeaker. The “bed” part of the toy is big enough to hide the 3 monsters plus some treats for your dog to enjoy.