Frisco Multi Pet Feeding 4-Bowls Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowls, 0.5 Cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Four-way feeding station is perfect for multi-pet households.
- Includes four small, ¾-cup stainless steel bowls that are dishwasher safe.
- Wire base is easy to clean by hand and holds bowls in place for messy eaters.
- Helps save your floors from mealtime messes and cut down on cleanup time.
- Features a handle on the wire base for quick and easy moving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quartz Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 3 Cup$7.10Chewy Price
- DealBone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 0.75-cup, 2 count$13.30Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Multi Pet Feeding 3-Bowls Curved Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1 Cup$9.64Chewy Price$14.83List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Gold Trim Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl, Cream, 1 Cup$3.26Chewy Price$4.02List Price
- Frisco Bohemian Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 cup, 2 count$10.56Chewy Price$11.12List Price
- Park Life Designs Daze Dog & Cat Placemat$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, White, 1 Cup$4.58Chewy Price$9.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||BPA-Free, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Melamine, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||0.5 Cup / 4 oz||3 Cup / 24 oz||8 Cup, 64 fl oz||2.15-cups; 17.2-fl oz||2 Cup / 16 oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Amazing Cat Feeder
I have two kittens and this kitten/cat feeder absolutely caters to both of their needs. The kittens are able to eat individually/or share a bowl together. I am also able to feed wet food in 2 bowls, water in one and dry food in the other. Wonderful! Luv it..
Nice but noisy.
The overall size of the feeding station is perfect for where I want to use it but the bowls rattle loudly against the frame when the cats eat from it. I should also have paid better attention to the size of the individual bowls because they are small, and my two big boys are more hesitant to eat from them than they are from larger bowls.
The 3 terrors
I bought the 4 bowls 3 oz cans fit well.Now the 3 bowls came out that is perfect for my boys (3) guess I will be donating my 4 to a needy fur family. I made a great choice .
Mine arrived with rust on the handle. Easy way to feed 4 cats. Would recommend a rubber coating where the bowls are because they rattle around and scare the cats with the noise.
I Love this and so do my cats!
This is exactly what I needed, I have 1 cat and 1 kitten. I can put wet food in 2 bowls and dry in the other 2 bowls. I am thoroughly enjoying being able to lift it up out of their reach easily and not worry about spilling it. Thank you Frisco for making my life easier and my kitties happy <3
great for my Gerald
Great price for this multi cat feeder . It works well for my three ferals that I trapped and released .
It is so nice to be able to carry multiple bowls without fear of dropping them. The cats appreciate individual dishes as well.
Frisco Multi Pet feeding system
I love these for my puppies. They are perfect for making sure each gets enough food. I just wish I could buy more bowls.
Great feeder for cats
I have 4 hungry cats and this is perfect especially in the morning. No one grabbing my hands and no spills as they greedily grab for a dish. No dishes all over the floor.
Suitable for kittens
I guess I didn’t read the description very well but this is way too small for what I had intended. Would be suitable for foster kittens though so that’s where it will be put to good use.