Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Gorilla Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush gorilla dog toy is made with materials to provide unlimited play potential for energetic dogs.
- Features a built-in squeaker inside to make playtime even more exciting.
- Designed with a soft material that’s paw-fect for snuggling.
- Toss it, launch it, squeak it—it’s the go-to toy to help keep your pup active and healthy.
- Large plush toy perfectly sized for small to giant breed dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Skunk Dog Toy$7.59Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy, Medium$8.32Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Beaver Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG ZigWigz Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$5.19Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Large$9.88Chewy Price
- Frisco Bobberz Plush Squeaking Llama Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
487 Customer Reviews
She loves her new friend
Knowing my girl’s reputation of being one of the world’s champion chewers, I am surprised with the durability of this chew toy. It has surpassed the test period with only minor damages. She was able to defeat the squeaky in under 5 minutes but she still has not been able to get the stuffing out of this. One note of caution, the rubber chest of this gorilla adds considerable weight so stand clear if your fur baby likes to shake their toys.
my pits favorite
Both my dogs love this but my boy pit is obsessed with him. He begs for him and looks for him through his toys. Gorilla is as tough as he looks too lol. He tore the stuffing out, probably day 3(which is long for them), but he is still in tact and I'll probably get him a couple more. It's good to have a strong male figure in his life.
We have a pup who loves to chew. This is a solid thrill for him. We bought two, knowing that he would eventually spill the guts, but it took him a good while to render it lifeless! We saved the second one for later, and he's at it again! Definitely not one of those toys that it takes five seconds to demolish. I consider several weeks a good, long time!
I have a small dog who is an incredible chewer. He destroys everything. Usually a toy is destroyed in 1 day. He has been able to chew small holes in the hands and nose but nothing big enough to get through to the fluff. It has been a couple of weeks now and it's still holding up. Plus it's adorable!
My dogs destroy all their stuffed toys within a few days. This toy is still alive after a few weeks. Its missing an arm and some stuffing but it still has a lot of life left. Its very durable.
Good toy for aggressive chewer
I got this for my 5 month old Boston Terrier. He is a very aggressive chewer, this one has lasted for 2 months and is still in pretty good shape. He loves to play tug of war with it and chew on it.
Finally, a toy my Standard Poodle hasn’t destroyed in 2 seconds! She has played with it everyday since we got it, and there are NO holes in it yet! It usually takes her about 10-15 minutes to completely destroy everything! I’m impressed with the durability of this toy, and will continue to purchase in the future!
Amazing quality !!
My 2 yr old pit / Rottweiler mix has had this toy for about a month now and he hasn’t destroyed it! Every toy we buy him gets destroyed within 30mins of playing. He’s able to be as rough as he wants with it and I can tell he is a little frustrated that it hasn’t torn yet.
Luca has a new best friend! Love at first sight
Luca loved this toy right from the start, it feels durable and sturdy and he hasn't stopped playing with it since he received it. The squeaker is a bit hidden but its well made and the texture of the plush is really nice and soft and I think that's why he likes it so much, Luca highly recommends it! Please follow Luca on insta and FB he needs more friends!!@ Luca il Cane 415 Thxs and take care!
King Kong and Godzilla
Both my chihuahua-terrier mix and the German Shepherd love to carry this ape around and play keep-away with each other. It’s lasted a surprisingly long time - over a month - for a plush toy. The German Shepherd usually tears them open by now. We named it King Kong. They have a large stuffing-free lizard toy, as well, which we call Godzilla.