This mythical beast brings on the bouncy for your kitty. Slip the ring over your finger and make it bob up and down with the bungee cord. With crinkly materials and catnip, it’s designed to entice bored felines to jump into play. Leap, actually! Cats love batting it and biting on the plush material and feathers when they capture this playtime “prey”. By stimulating cats’ natural hunting instincts, it’s the perfect way to provide daily exercise. Playing together also helps strengthen the bond between you and your kitty, on the daily.
- Plush dragon and bouncy bungee cord really turn up the playtime fun.
- With crinkly materials, strings and feathers to get kitties excited about play.
- Infused with catnip to bring even more excitement to your games together.
- Simply bounce the dragon up and down to get your cat to chase, bat and pounce after it.
- Perfect way to provide cats with the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Frisco