Get ready to make playtime magical! This noteworthy gnome provides the best of both worlds—the perfect shape for cats to wrestle and “bunny kick” with their hind paws, and the crinkly sounds that drive them wild. You’ll know it’s your feline’s fave when you see them carrying it around the house. The furry tail adds motion to stimulate your kitty’s hunting instincts, so toss it to give them the thrill of the chase. It’s also spiked with USA catnip for even more exciting play.
- Plush kicker cat toy is the perfect shape for cats to wrestle and bunny kick, funneling all that energy into rewarding play.
- With crinkly materials inside to stimulate your cat’s natural instincts for play and exercise.
- Soft, plush material makes it snuggly enough for catnaps too.
- Infused with USA catnip to provide cats with the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need.
- Interactive toys help turn playtime into bonding time for you and your cat.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
Shop Our Entire Zoomies & Chill Assortment!
See all items by Frisco