Frisco Mythical Mates Pink Unicorn Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush kicker cat toy is the perfect shape for cats to wrestle and bunny kick, funneling all that energy into rewarding play.
- Soft, plush material makes it snuggly enough for catnaps too.
- Infused with USA catnip to provide cats with the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need.
- Interactive toys help turn playtime into bonding time for you and your cat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Candy Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$4.72Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Dragon Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.94Chewy Price
- Frisco Guacamole Bowl Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Crinkle Kitty Kaboom Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Owl Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Vegetable Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Lava Lamp Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.64Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Feather||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
This is the 2nd of these toys we've purchased, the first was over 2 yrs old and pretty disreputable looking.after much use by our 4 kitties. The new one was instantly a hit, with no hesitation. These kitties like the crinkle noise and of course the catnip is always welcomed. It's the perfect size for a kick toy too.
Adorable but not refillable.
I got this because it looked cute. It makes a crinkle sound and has feathers. I've only seen my kitties play with this once or twice. I continue to spray or sprinkle catnip. I wish it had a refillable pocket with a closure. I think that would make this so much better. It is a good kicker size toy.
Only the Pink Unicirn will do!
Bought one of these a while ago. Two of my cats were indifferent, but the 3rd cat, Max, loved it! I hide it under covers, he comes running from the hall to attack, then takes off again, and repeats! (interactive play only, for him). It became his favorite toy. I went back and bought 3 more soon after, since it IS his favorite, and the feathers eventually get chewed down.
Super cute kitty toy!!!
One of my cats really love this toy! She carries it around with her when she is bored or sad that we left! It's kind of a comfort toy for her.
Cute but stains
This is a super cute toy but either the pink dye in the material or the feathers stained the bedspread. Beware of your kitty playing with it on light colored fabrics!
Loooove my unicorn!
Celebrating one year ago that I was adopted! Got this fun crinkly, feathery, catnip unicorn as a present. Such fun! I am a happy cat!
take it or leave it
My cat can be VERY picky when it comes to toys—I added this on to get to free shipping and he kinda likes the feather and sorta likes the Krinkle but as most cats are he only likes them when he likes them! Wish it had a pouch to put catnip in it!
Very Cute Toy
This toy is so cute but my cats never play with it for some reason. They love the blue racoon version though.
Since my cats like the noise of this toy, they play with it often!
Joy loves her crinkle toy!
Joy is 4 y/o and not a big toy kitty but she loves this one! She plays with it in her bed & then sleeps with it. She really likes the feathers & larger size of the toy. I put catnip on it from time to time, which she loves.