Frisco Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Odor-busting, kitty-preferred litter from Frisco, by Chewy. Fast and solid clumping action that makes for easier scooping and disposal. Plus, it comes in a resealable bag for easy storage.
- Offers excellent odor control and absorbency to lock in wetness and pet mess smells, creating a more pleasant litter box area. It’s ideal for multi-cat households.
- Made with 100% natural grass ingredients with no added chemicals, dyes or fragrances. Also brings an outdoorsy feel so you and kitty can keep it real.
- This natural grass litter produces low dust so that your kitty litter zone is more manageable, and both you and your cat can breathe easier.
- With Frisco grass litter, pet parents have a convenient and natural alternative to traditional litter that’s without harmful artificial ingredients.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from odor-absorbent litter to sturdy toys and cozy beds. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Naturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.03Chewy Price$31.99List Price$24.73Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Probiotic Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Feline Pine Platinum Natural Pine Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's R&R Respiratory Relief Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Paw Sensitive Multi-Cat Strength Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat...||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Natural||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Dust Free||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable, Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
825 Customer Reviews
It’s a no for us
This litter has is it’s pros and cons for sure. It’s super lightweight, so it won’t bust your back but as a result the tracking is astronomically bad (it does scoop like butter though). The tracking caused me to have to vacuum at least 2-3 times a day. If you have heavier cats there is a good chance they won’t like it since they’ll sink into the litter and feel unstable. It clumps very very well and it didn’t stick much, if at all on the scoop/box. The odor control on urine was fairly good for a while, however it was awful for feces. It had me scooping the box 4-5 a day in hopes of preventing the fecal smell from traveling. Within 2 weeks the litter smelt pretty bad and I’ve had to do a full box change. I love that it’s made of grass and a sustainable option for the environment. Sadly I personally don’t like this litter and neither do my cats. I’ve noticed that they’ve been holding their needs to go as a way to prevent themselves from using it. Wouldn’t buy again.
I got my first bag of this litter in August. It clumps great smells good and I have had no oder issues. I am on the same bag of litter close to the end of November and it is still working great! Finally ordering my second back. We have 3 boxes for the 4 cats and this litter is little to no dust when I sift it. I use Dr. Bales in the other box and in the third box I am trying to use up the remaining clay litter. I will continue with this litter and Dr. Bales going forward. The cats all seem to like it and I am happy with it. I LOVE IT!
I’ve used this litter for a long time now, I like the fact that it’s natural and that’s why I gave it three stars. However this litter tracks absolutely everywhere. It’s always been a problem but one I’ve just dealt with by sweeping up daily. ( the whole house) Now that my cat is senior she has trouble with her back legs. She often steps in her urine in the litter box creating what I refer to as ‘litter foot’. Her little leg is covered with wet litter which proceeds to get all over the entire house. I had to switch to Clean Paws by Fresh Step. It’s not a natural litter but it has solved the problem of the tracking.
Tracks but still gets 5 stars
Does. Not. Smell. This litter tracks out of the box about the same amount as Worlds Best. However, it is not dusty at all. There are no dusty paw prints on my bed or couch. The tracking is confined mostly to the area around the box. The litter has a very fine texture and it clumps like concrete. The hard clumps mean less breaks off in the box when you remove urine or poop. The litter left in the box does not get smelly. I can go 3 weeks before doing a full change. Skoon got me only 1 week. Worlds best gets me 1.5. I do add about the amount I am taking out. 3 cats, 4 boxes. 5 stars.
Frisco Clumping Grass Litter
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now. Mixing half of this with half clay litter to get the cats used to it. Its a lot lighter than clay so is easily flung out of the boxes by the cats, but all in all I absolutely looove it! No more scooping out a clump of cement if I forget their boxes for a few days! It's light, smells nice, hides the odor, and best of all doesn't form a brick when I'm busy working and forget the litter boxes! I have 3 cats for reference. Great buy!
Ive never owned a cat before so had no opinions on litter. I have cat allergies and wanted to mitigate that a much as possible, and primarily use Arm and Hammer Platinum Hypoallergenic (while it seems to work it is SO dusty). I started researching ways to also be more wallet and eco-friendly by possibly mixing litters. The key thing I found was if you use clumping and stick to clumping and you want a similar texture. This litter fit that bill! I'm very pleased with how it has performed when mixing with the traditional litter. It clumps, is easy to scoop and is considerably less wastefull! The waste I scoop out daily is so much more lightweight than when I was just using traditional litter. Kitten has no issues with the small change so it's a win all around.
Bugs in the litter
I loved this litter at first because it didn’t smell at all. Then, after a few days I noticed some small brown bugs in the litter box…they were crawling around all over inside this bag of litter! Yuck! I think they may have hatched inside the bag.
I'm new to cat ownership (well, fostership) and was interested in a more sustainable/natural option for litter. So far, I really like this and it's clumping much better than the traditional clay type. It is lightweight so it does fly out a little bit, but no odor, and no dust.
Really wanted to like this litter
The first 24 hours with this litter was fantastic. I had wanted to change the type of litter I use to see if it would entice a cat of mine to begin using it as he has behavioral urinary issues. And luckily for me, he began to use the litterbox again! It clumped wonderfully and didn't break! It was super lightweight! Unluckily for me, I discovered a live bug in the litterbox after the first day and several more tonight. The bags of litter will have to be tossed and my litter search will have to continue. :(
Have been using this for a long time. The bags are light, and it goes a long way. No discernible dust. Downside is it tracks all over our house, but prefer to everything else I have tried.