Yup, we have scratchers on scratchers! You’re not seeing triple, your kitty just gets three times the scratching satisfaction. This trio is made of layers of pressed wavy cardboard that shreds easily under your cat’s claws, without pulling. Let your buddy keep busy scratching, it’s not a cat’s way of slacking—it helps support nail health and satisfy an instinctive urge that feels good for felines. Also, it helps keep claws off of your furniture.
- Shaped for more rewarding scratching—set of 3 ramp shaped cat scratchers lets your kitty get in a good stretch too.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratchers for added excitement. Available in two patterns for added style.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for
all their favorite areas at home.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
See all items by Frisco