Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.62 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bright blue ceramic cat dish with a distinctive New York-themed design outside and “meow” graphic with lots of colorful kitties inside.
- Adds a little fun paw-sonality and color to your cat’s dinnerware.
- Non-skid feet help keep the bowl in place and minimize messy spills.
- Wide, shallow design helps cats keep their whiskers clean when eating and drinking.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe and holds a cup and a half of food for your kitty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Round Cat Dish, Cream$4.01Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups$6.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Purple, 0.50 Cup$4.47Chewy Price$4.80List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$16.20Chewy Price$17.06List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, Gray, 1 count$5.60Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.75 Cup, 2 count$8.36Chewy Price$8.80List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Pink, 1.12 Cups, 2 count$13.92Chewy Price$14.66List Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 3-cup$6.74Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.62 Cup, 2 count$14.76Chewy Price$15.54List Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Taper Non-Skid Cat Bowl, 3/4-Cup, 1 count$6.79Chewy Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$4.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Capacity (Max)||1.50 Cups; 12 oz||0.50 Cup; 4 oz||1.25 Cups; 10 oz||0.50 Cup; 4 oz||1.50 Cups; 12 oz|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Cute cat bowls
These are cute bowls. I specifically bought these to place in many places around the house to promote more water consumption. One is kept on the bathroom sink, on my work desk, on the cat tree, etc. as the cat follows me about the house. He seems to use them all. The bowls have a non-skid ring around the bottom, which is great to hold them in place, preventing scratches or marks on the furniture. Cat images on the outside of the bowl let visitors know why the bowls are there and leave them alone, or let me know to wash and freshen up the water if empty.
standing ovation for this one
This is an adorable and clever replacement for the heavily chipped bowl we previously used. It's also durable and has a wonderful non-skid base that keeps it from skidding off the counter or the feeding mat. It was such a good buy
Wanted to stop using plastic cat dishes, so I switched to glass! Chewy had just what I wanted and the dish is so cute!! Purchased 2, one for food, one for water. The cat and I are very happy with our selection!! MEOW!!
The colors on this bowl are vibrant and stand out. It is so well-made, thick and strong. It also has a rubber ring attached to the bottom to prevent the bowl from sliding as my cats eat. Love it!!
Nice large water bowl
I like this because it is a bit larger than most bowls. Chewy’s service is great!
Just what I. needed
Perfect size for his dry food. I couldn’t find anything appropriate until I found this
Too big too deep
Beautiful looking and appears to be of good quality However, My cat does Not like to eat out of them. Too deep ( annoys his neck). Too tapered. Food gets pushed to the rim
This kitty bowl is good quality and helps my kitty keep his food in place instead of sliding on the floor. I would definitely suggest buying if you have a kitty who eats a little aggressively!
Cute Kitty Bowl
Love the pictures on this bowl. Just the right size for a water dish and with non-skid bottom it keeps my cat from pulling it across the floor! The ceramic makes it heavier which helps too. Nice straight sides add depth.
Bowls for food and water
I love these bowls! The non stick on the bottom is perfect. What I don't like is they are smaller than I wanted. I'm probably going to have to upgrade. But they are working for now.