Frisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be worn indoors to give your pet some extra grip on hard floors.
- Snug-fitting design with detachable hook-and-loop fasteners keeps your pet’s paws covered.
- Stylish, chunky knit in a neutral gray color fits into any pet’s wardrobe.
- Double-sided non-slip paw prints on the top and bottom of the socks.
- Comes in a four pack—that’s one sock for each of your pet’s precious paws.
- Available in various sizes so there's a sock that fits every furry bestie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 3, Heather Gray$8.74Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$43.19Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$31.95Chewy Price$49.09List Price
- dealFrisco Rainbow Dog & Cat PJs, XX-Large$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Dinosaur Print Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Large$14.47Chewy Price
- Frisco Sleepy Sloths Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, XX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Jungle Paradise Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, X-Large$8.58Chewy Price$14.30List Price
- dealWagatude New Here Tiger Print Dog Pajama, XX-Small$7.79Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Celebration Dog & Cat PJs, XXX-Large$14.42Chewy Price
- Frisco Little Monsters Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Medium$15.64Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
these work well for our older dog w mobility issues on wood flooring
These work really well for our older dog. She has weaker back legs and has trouble slipping/getting traction on our wood floors when walking or when getting up from laying down. These are (fairly) easy to put on her (she doesn't like her feet to be touched), and only took her a couple of steps (of looking like a Tennessee Walking Horse ;-) ) for her to get used to them. An almost instant solution! Such a big help for her, I would definitely recommend these. These are sock material w grip part on both the top and bottom, which is actually good, because the socks do tend to shift/twist around some, so by having it on the top and bottom, there is pretty much always a grip portion that she is walking on. I bought these cloth sock style for her to wear when she is indoors only (as she has no slipping problems when on grass or sidewalks), so I make sure to take them off of her before letting her outside so the socks don't get dirty or wet. Taking them off is even easier than putting them on. She doesn't appear to mind wearing them, does not try to remove them, and because they are lightweight, does not appear to make her feet uncomfortable or warm. I am very pleased with this product, and thrilled with the results. Wish I would have gotten these even sooner.
Worked for my Pups
I’ve been buying these for a while. They do wear out pretty fast. The first ones I bought didn’t have Velcro so I used a small strip of Coban wrap and that’s what I still use. The Velcro doesn’t work as well. I have hardwood floors and a 15 year old German Shorthair that’s not real stable in the rear end. These are perfect for her traction, and light and soft enough she doesn’t mind them.
The socks were easy to put on. The rubberized side allows my dogs to get up without sliding. The problem is that both sides were rubberized, and when my dogs drag their hind feet, the rubber on the front pulls the socks off. Only one side should be rubberized. They don't stay on and are useless for the intent.
Looks Good but doesn't work
Made poorly, do not stay on. Velcro not constructed to stay on.