Frisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be worn indoors to give your pet some extra grip on hard floors.
- Snug-fitting design with detachable hook-and-loop fasteners keeps your pet’s paws covered.
- Stylish, chunky knit in a neutral gray color fits into any pet’s wardrobe.
- Double-sided non-slip paw prints on the top and bottom of the socks.
- Comes in a four pack—that’s one sock for each of your pet’s precious paws.
- Available in various sizes so there's a sock that fits every furry bestie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 7, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Non-Skid Fair Isle Dog Socks, Size 7$8.78Chewy Price
- Bark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$37.95Chewy Price$49.09List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Elf Dog Socks, Size 1$8.10Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, X-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, XX-Large, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fleece Dog Snood, Medium/Large, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$12.76Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
These gripper socks are extending my dogs life. She is 17 years old. She had little strength in her back legs. Her legs give out and she slides on smooth surfaces. With these gripper socks she able to stand and walk around so much better with very little sliding. We are happy with the assistance they provide to her.
These Non-Skid socks were amazing! We have hardwood floors and our pup started getting wobbly after starting new medicine and was falling all over the place. We put these puppies on him and he could walk and run without falling. But, be warned, they make your pet very quiet and sneaky. You think they're in the kitchen but nope, they are suddenly right by your side. I bought 4 sets because they worked so well.
These are great to protect from lawn treatments
I bought these to protect my dogs paws from our treated lawn. They worked like a charm. They were easy to put on and he runs and plays like he always had them on. He no longer licks his paws in the house. I did order a size up after reading reviews and they fit perfect.
Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks
Our Annie licks her paws til she cries out in pain. Ordered these socks in an effort to correct this behavior. Easy to put on (just be careful of the nails), easy to remove, do not inhibit movement. Very happy with this product.
These look nice and appear easy to put on. I have not had them long enough to say how durable, etc but will update later if I can
Not so great
The product ended up being much flimsy her than I had anticipated. After just one or two uses, the straps fell off.
these work well for our older dog w mobility issues on wood flooring
These work really well for our older dog. She has weaker back legs and has trouble slipping/getting traction on our wood floors when walking or when getting up from laying down. These are (fairly) easy to put on her (she doesn't like her feet to be touched), and only took her a couple of steps (of looking like a Tennessee Walking Horse ;-) ) for her to get used to them. An almost instant solution! Such a big help for her, I would definitely recommend these. These are sock material w grip part on both the top and bottom, which is actually good, because the socks do tend to shift/twist around some, so by having it on the top and bottom, there is pretty much always a grip portion that she is walking on. I bought these cloth sock style for her to wear when she is indoors only (as she has no slipping problems when on grass or sidewalks), so I make sure to take them off of her before letting her outside so the socks don't get dirty or wet. Taking them off is even easier than putting them on. She doesn't appear to mind wearing them, does not try to remove them, and because they are lightweight, does not appear to make her feet uncomfortable or warm. I am very pleased with this product, and thrilled with the results. Wish I would have gotten these even sooner.
Louie loves his socks!
Our 10 lb shih tzu slides all over our hardwood and tile floors causing him frustration and insecurity so I ordered a couple pair of these non-skid socks. I wondered if they would solve our problem but not only would they work, would he let me put them on him and would he leave them on? Louie loves his socks! He now can tear around the house playing the way he always wanted to without sliding into the wall or anything else. And, he leaves them on till I take them off. We are happy furbaby parents.
Worked for my Pups
I’ve been buying these for a while. They do wear out pretty fast. The first ones I bought didn’t have Velcro so I used a small strip of Coban wrap and that’s what I still use. The Velcro doesn’t work as well. I have hardwood floors and a 15 year old German Shorthair that’s not real stable in the rear end. These are perfect for her traction, and light and soft enough she doesn’t mind them.
Im loving the way my dog looks in them just so cute