Frisco Non-Skid Colorblock Dog Socks
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be worn indoors to give your pet some extra grip on hard floors.
- Snug-fitting design with detachable hook-and-loop fasteners keeps your pet’s paws covered.
- Fashionable colorblock pattern adds a stylish, modern look to your pet’s wardrobe.
- Double-sided non-slip paw prints on the top and bottom of the socks.
- Comes in a four pack—that’s one sock for each of your pet’s precious paws.
- Available in various sizes so there's a sock that fits every furry bestie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 5$4.53Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 4, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Non-Skid Fair Isle Dog Socks, Size 3$8.09Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Elf Dog Socks, Size 1$8.10Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$58.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, X-Small$9.67Chewy Price
- DealDisney Flounder Print Dog & Cat Raincoat, X-Large$11.30Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fleece Dog Snood, X-Large/XX-Large, Red$9.99Chewy Price
- DealDisney Minnie Mouse Quilted Puffer Dog & Cat Coat, XX-Large$22.99Chewy Price
- DealDisney Mickey Mouse Quilted Puffer Dog & Cat Coat, X-Large$22.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Great socks for post op
Millie had TPLO and hardwood floors were tricky. Socks work great for traction and they stayed up nicely throughout the day.
Cute and saves my fur babies paws
My little chihuahua Bella unfortunately was diagnosed with a neurological condition where she often will walk on the fronts of her back paws. She started getting cuts from walking on them. Being so tiny i had a hard time finding small enough socks that would stay on and protect her. These socks are perfect and the velcro keep them from coming off. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing more in the future.
Measure then size up. twice. squared.
I measured thrice and ordered once. Alas, 1.75” by my measurement is not the same 1.75” of their measurement.
I bought these for my 2 babies a 78 lb doodle and a 4lb schweenie. Day 2 some of the padded orange things fell off that prevents him from loosing traction on the floor and the Velcro ripped off on one sock and coming off of 2 others. Like what!?!???
makes playtime safe
I love to use the socks during playtime with my puppy so I don't get scratches on my arm, and these work great.
The material needs to be thicker. With toenails, it won't be long before the wear and tear shows through that little sock.
Scruffy had a minor stroke and could not get her feet under her. We tried the boots, but since she really couldn't walk I really can't say if they helped.
Rescue for my obsessive chewing dog
I have tried everything...allergy drops, cytopoint, meds, sprays, bathes, salves, for years and years. May be neurological due to back injury. Tried neuro meds too. These socks are a lifesaver for her to wear at night when we can't monitor her chewing.
My dog ate them.
This is a great idea and for about ten minutes they reduced the clicking noises on the floor. But they didn't stay in place at all and as soon as I took my eyes off of him, he chewed through them. They were a waste of money:-(