Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be worn indoors to give your pet some extra grip on hard floors.
- Snug-fitting design with detachable hook-and-loop fasteners keeps your pet’s paws covered.
- Black and grey colors add a classic style to your pet’s wardrobe.
- Double-sided non-slip paw prints on the top and bottom of the socks.
- Comes in a four pack—that’s one sock for each of your pet’s precious paws.
- Available in various sizes so there's a sock that fits every furry bestie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Small$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 1, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, X-Small$9.67Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, XX-Large, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$11.91Chewy Price$17.04List Price
- DealCanada Pooch Torrential Tracker Dog Raincoat, 14, Pink$40.00Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- GF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat, Large$36.99Chewy Price
- KONG Packable Dog Raincoat, Red, X-Small$32.99Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Yellow Torrential Tracker Dog Raincoat, 16$35.90Chewy Price$43.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
These are truly paw-fect! My pups are very comfortable in them. I have a Labradoodle (size 5) and a Shorkie (size 1) and they both have a perfect fit and amazing grip! I’ve tried socks in the past and I was afraid my Shorkie was going to get injured because of the lack of grip, but these have outstanding grip and they don’t slide on our hard wood flooring! I HIGHLY recommend these! Even when the socks twist around they always have grip due to the gripper being on both sides.
Got a pair for my senior Chihuahua’s back legs. He has trouble standing and walking. These socks have offered him support and confidence with his walking. He stopped arching his body sideways to help with his equilibrium. They work so great for him that I went ahead and ordered 2 more pairs since he only needs to wear 2, this way he has clean socks for 6 days. Wish I had known about this sooner, so glad they fit my dog!
my dog has allergies and recently has been developing interdigital cysts, and this is a GREAT way to keep her from getting at them. the material is stretchy too so i can still put it on her legs even if they’re vet wrapped. the straps also keep the socks on! i haven’t had her thrown off a pair yet. they’re breathable and dry quickly as well. if i had to give a complaint, it would be that there is no lower strap. the current ones prevent the socks from coming off all the way, but they still slip down. i was able to solve this by using some fabric glue and putting in some velcro straps lower down, and that completely solved the problem. all in all, with some minor modification, these socks are nearly perfect. 100% will order another in a different color.
No skid socks
They work well, but I wish they had longer tube to go over the elbow/joint to stay up better. Instantly helped my fuzzball walk on the hardwood floor.
Non-Skid Dogs Socks
I really wanted these to help my Basset Hound who is having trouble with her back legs. I wanted her to be able to walk on my wood floors without having her hind legs slid out. Unfortunately, they twisted around her paws and made her condition worse as she would knuckle her back paws.
Keeps from sliding
Our sweet baby was having trouble keeping her feet from sliding on hardwood floors. She only got to wear them a few days before she passed but they did help stable her. I would recommend these.
dog with sores on feet
i like these socks they go on easy but I think you need to up size for it to be easier to get on, at least with my dog. they came in a timely fashion too.
Sliding on the floors
My dog is experiencing hind legs paralysis! They don’t stay up most of the time having me to adjust them up several times through out the day! They are affordable!!
Way too small, way over-packaged...
Nice quality and value, but way too small for 1.5" paw. Could have fit 100 sock packages in the box, they are socks, not porcelain figurines!
Xena's skid-proof socks
They're great quality and my schnauzer doesn't mind them at all. No more slipping, skidding and sliding on our wood floors. The Velcro strip really helps keep them on.