Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be worn indoors to give your pet some extra grip on hard floors.
- Snug-fitting design with detachable hook-and-loop fasteners keeps your pet’s paws covered.
- Black and grey colors add a classic style to your pet’s wardrobe.
- Double-sided non-slip paw prints on the top and bottom of the socks.
- Comes in a four pack—that’s one sock for each of your pet’s precious paws.
- Available in various sizes so there's a sock that fits every furry bestie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 1, Heather Gray$8.74Chewy Price
- Muttluks Trackers All-Season Dog Boots, Black, 2 count$26.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, XX-Small$75.99Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, Petite$31.95Chewy Price$44.87List Price
- Wagatude Biggie Smalls Dog Hat Set, Medium/Large$18.75Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Polka Dot Dog & Cat Neck Tie, Teal, X-Small/Small$4.75Chewy Price
- Littlearth NFL Dog & Cat Baseball Hat, Houston Texans, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Rainbow Dog & Cat PJs, XX-Large$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Little Monsters Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sleepy Sloths Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, XX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
my dog has allergies and recently has been developing interdigital cysts, and this is a GREAT way to keep her from getting at them. the material is stretchy too so i can still put it on her legs even if they’re vet wrapped. the straps also keep the socks on! i haven’t had her thrown off a pair yet. they’re breathable and dry quickly as well. if i had to give a complaint, it would be that there is no lower strap. the current ones prevent the socks from coming off all the way, but they still slip down. i was able to solve this by using some fabric glue and putting in some velcro straps lower down, and that completely solved the problem. all in all, with some minor modification, these socks are nearly perfect. 100% will order another in a different color.
Non-Skid Dogs Socks
I really wanted these to help my Basset Hound who is having trouble with her back legs. I wanted her to be able to walk on my wood floors without having her hind legs slid out. Unfortunately, they twisted around her paws and made her condition worse as she would knuckle her back paws.
Keeps from sliding
Our sweet baby was having trouble keeping her feet from sliding on hardwood floors. She only got to wear them a few days before she passed but they did help stable her. I would recommend these.
Xena's skid-proof socks
They're great quality and my schnauzer doesn't mind them at all. No more slipping, skidding and sliding on our wood floors. The Velcro strip really helps keep them on.
Senior dog loves them
Recently moved to a new place with wooden floors and my 10 year old dog couldn't get used to it, staying in a little area with a rug all day. I got her these socks and she absolutely loved them! She has anxiety so I was worried about how she would react to them, but she seemed so happy with how well they grip the ground that she got used to them right away. Now she can walk around the house easily and hang out wherever she wants! The socks tend to twist around or come off after a while, but as long as you're willing to keep adjusting them, they can pretty much last all day :)
Didn't even last 24 hours
Within about 6 hours all of the snap pieces that are supposed to be stuck to the sock were pulled out. You can't keep the stock on their foot without the snap pieces. Complete waste of money.
Dog Socks for my dog
The socks fit great for my Labradoodle and helped with his grip when walking on tile floor. Because he has a knuckling problem with his back feet the socks do twist a little. If it were not for this problem the socks work great. Would recommend. for a dog who has problems getting up and for unsteadiness on tile floors.
My Dog Ripped Through These
They actually worked to keep him from slipping on the hardwood. But, within hours they were holed. If you do get these, put them on for a half hour and slowly increase the time.
Sizing is tough
These socks arrived quickly and are cute. My sweet girl tolerates me putting things on her feet just fine, so no problem there. Sadly, even after measuring and ordering down a size, the socks were too large and spun around to the un-sticky part of the sock. If the socks fit, they would be great to stop slipping.
Not at all durable
After using them for 3 mins indoors when we got them there are already holes and wear. Our pup's nails are even sharp or too long!