Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be worn indoors to give your pet some extra grip on hard floors.
- Snug-fitting design with detachable hook-and-loop fasteners keeps your pet’s paws covered.
- Black and grey colors add a classic style to your pet’s wardrobe.
- Double-sided non-slip paw prints on the top and bottom of the socks.
- Comes in a four pack—that’s one sock for each of your pet’s precious paws.
- Available in various sizes so there's a sock that fits every furry bestie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Navy Dog Socks, Red & White Stripe, Size 5$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Boho Geometric, Size 6$8.86Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Small$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, Petite$33.95Chewy Price$42.33List Price
- dealFrisco Boulder Plaid Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat, Blue, Small$9.60Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- GF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat, 3X-Large$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large, Yellow$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Biggie Smalls Dog Hat Set, X-Small/Small$17.90Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||N/A||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Senior dog loves them
Recently moved to a new place with wooden floors and my 10 year old dog couldn't get used to it, staying in a little area with a rug all day. I got her these socks and she absolutely loved them! She has anxiety so I was worried about how she would react to them, but she seemed so happy with how well they grip the ground that she got used to them right away. Now she can walk around the house easily and hang out wherever she wants! The socks tend to twist around or come off after a while, but as long as you're willing to keep adjusting them, they can pretty much last all day :)
Dog Socks for my dog
The socks fit great for my Labradoodle and helped with his grip when walking on tile floor. Because he has a knuckling problem with his back feet the socks do twist a little. If it were not for this problem the socks work great. Would recommend. for a dog who has problems getting up and for unsteadiness on tile floors.
Sizing is tough
These socks arrived quickly and are cute. My sweet girl tolerates me putting things on her feet just fine, so no problem there. Sadly, even after measuring and ordering down a size, the socks were too large and spun around to the un-sticky part of the sock. If the socks fit, they would be great to stop slipping.
Not at all durable
After using them for 3 mins indoors when we got them there are already holes and wear. Our pup's nails are even sharp or too long!
I use these for my dog suffering from allergies and chews her paws. They stay on at night and deter that behavior. I wish they came in a cotton version that was more breathable.
Socks are of good quality with plastic "pads" on front and back which makes them easier to get on. The material is great and would recommend them. These do protect our dog's feet very well, although she is not a fan of any sock.
Dog Gripper Socks
These are very well made and worked great for my dog. Made easier for him to walk on hardwood floors with his arthritic hips.