Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Boho Geometric
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be worn indoors to give your pet some extra grip on hard floors.
- Snug-fitting design with detachable hook-and-loop fastener keeps your pet’s paws covered.
- Stylish design adds some fashionable fun to your pet’s paw wear.
- Double-sided anti-slip paw print on the top and bottom of the socks.
- Comes in a four-pack—that’s one sock for each of your pet’s precious paws.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Non-Skid Fair Isle Dog Socks, Size 1$9.85Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 5$4.53Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, X-Large$51.42Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Elf Dog Socks, Size 1$8.10Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, X-Small$9.67Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fleece Dog Snood, X-Large/XX-Large, Red$9.99Chewy Price
- DealDisney Flounder Print Dog & Cat Raincoat, Large$10.11Chewy Price
- GF Pet Chalet Dog Sweater, Grey, XXX-Small$34.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, XX-Large, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, X-Small$8.02Chewy Price$9.27List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||—||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Works for us!
We have an australian shepherd mix, so she's about 48lbs / medium size. These work perfect for us. Her paws were getting pretty rough, so I started putting coconut oil on them at night and then I put these socks on, to prevent her from licking it all off. They don't always stay on all night, usually one or two may fall off (usually her back feet), but they do stay on long enough for them to serve their purpose! I recommend, because for the price they do the job of socks haha
Love the Frisco dog sock.
I love the Frisco non-skid dog sock. They fit perfect. I still can't keep her in the socks, but it does stop her from chewing her feet as much.
Nice Fit, No Slip
My lab quickly got used to these socks and learned they helped her grip on our hardwood floors. I bought a second pair so I could always have a clean pair on hand.
Great socks for post op
Millie had TPLO and hardwood floors were tricky. Socks work great for traction and they stayed up nicely throughout the day.
I ordered these for our French bulldog who licks his feet incessantly. I was very excited initially because, unlike some other socks we have purchased, the fit was perfect. We had never used a sock with velcro reinforcement, so were excited about that as well. Unfortunately, within minutes of having them put one, he began chewing on the plastic "buttons" that secure the velcro to the sock. He quickly tore out the button and ruined that aspect of the sock. They may stay on without the velcro, but he could have easily ingested the little plastic button.
Solved our problem
Our 13 year old Cavalier was having trouble with his legs splaying out when he walked on our hardwood floors. These gave him extra traction and so far he doesn't mind them.
sad they are too small
I picked a size that I thought would fit Stella, but they were way too small and don't have too much stretch. So maybe we'll try again.
easy to put on Dolly, she didn't even fight about it, keeps her from chewing/licking her paws!
Bought these for my 14 yr old Labrador because she has become extremely hesitant to walk on our hardwood floors in her elderly years. She was reluctant to walk with them on at first, but has now realized they help her not to slip any longer. We're thrilled that she has the “footies” to help her overcome her fear.
The best no-slip socks I've found. My dog is 120 lbs. and they're perfect!