Frisco Non-Skid Navy Dog Socks, Red & White Stripe
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to be worn indoors to give your pet some extra grip on hard floors.
- Snug-fitting design with detachable hook-and-loop fasteners keeps your pet’s paws covered.
- Navy color with red-and-white accent adds a classic look to your pet’s wardrobe.
- Double-sided non-slip paw prints on the top and bottom of the socks.
- Comes in a four pack—that’s one sock for each of your pet’s precious paws.
- Available in various sizes so there's a sock that fits every furry bestie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 3$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 5$4.53Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Boho Geometric, Size 2$7.43Chewy Price$7.87List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Non-Skid Fair Isle Dog Socks, Size 1$8.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, XX-Small$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Elf Dog Socks, Size 1$8.99Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$37.95Chewy Price$49.09List Price
- Dog Helios Weather King Full Body Dog Jacket, Blue, Large$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Fleece Dog Snood, X-Small/Small, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch The Slush Dog Suit, 14, Black$46.39Chewy Price$67.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Not worth it
These are horrible the Velcro stay up but socks slide down the nails go right threw them it was a waste of money not worth it
Good idea but poor quality
Our 14 year old dog is approaching the end of life and has been knuckling on his right rear paw to the point of causing a cyst to constantly bleed. We thought this sock would prevent that from happening. It doesn't bother him that it is on but on his first trip outside, his claw pierced the sock tip. Good idea but they need to reinforce the area that comes in contact with a dog's claw.
I bought these for my 2 babies a 78 lb doodle and a 4lb schweenie. Day 1 my doodles well groomed nails went through the fabric, the white pads to keep his traction on the floor fell off of 3 of the socks and they are just overall terrible.
Don’t buy/ it won’t fit!!!
I got these and they’re way too small for my dogs paws, and they seem pretty cheaply made
Have tried so many paw covers to stop the licking. These finally worked. Easy to stretch on the paw and stay put with a velcro belt around it.