Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl
About This Item
- Lengthen mealtime with this slow feeder. Puzzle-like ridges break up eating surface so dogs have to slow down to eat, and slanted bowl angle for a more comfortable eating position.
- Helps minimize gulping to support normal digestion, and may help dogs feel fuller by eating more slowly.
- Easy-to-grip sides for easy handling, with non-slip rubber base to prevent spills.
- Made of 100% BPA-free, food-safe, premium plastic that’s ideal for everyday use.
- Dishwasher-safe so it’s easy to keep clean with less effort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealIRIS Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl, Short Snouted, White/Beige, 2 cups$9.74Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Silicone Stainless Steel Double Diner Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, 1.5 Cup$6.48Chewy Price$10.80List Price
- DealOutward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$6.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Large$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Teal, 4-cup$17.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue$27.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Life Cirlicue Mountain Shaped Modern Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl, Pink$22.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, Removable Bowls||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated, Double||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel, Tilted, Spill Proof|
|Material||Plastic, Polypropylene||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Melamine, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4-cup||0.5 Cup / 4 oz||1.5 Cup / 12 oz||1.5 Cup/ 12 oz||24-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
231 Customer Reviews
I love this item.
My chihuahua was eating VERY quickly! He is overweight and needs to slow down. This product helps him. I cut up special flavors of something to add to his food, so he is more likely to hunt for all of his tiny bit of food. It is pretty large for him. I would prefer a smaller one. Sturdy, easy to clean, and helps slow down feeding time! Great product! I would recommend this.
We adopted our Shepsky, Bella Trouble in March. She was dumped on a busy farm road and I'm sure she wasn't loved much before. When we brought her home, she struggled with boundaries and eating. We were constantly standing nearby so she wouldn't hover or invade the eating space of our other 2 doggos. This slow feeder is great! Bella can't eat like she's in jail anymore! By the time she is done, the others have finished their meals in peace. The only drawback is that the feeder does slide a little but she doesn't seem to care. Happy derpies=happy mama! Thanks Chewy!
A great bowl
It's a very nice bowl, my girl loves it. This is her first slow feeder. She enjoys licking and getting her nose into the grooves. It's a nice size, easy to clean. She does a good job and really all I'm washing is dog spit but it would be easy to get dried bits off if your dog leaves anything.
My pitt mix eats his food REALLY fast and this has helped him not eat too
Worked for my 73lb pit!
Worked for my giant but it slants so at first she refused the bowl but i learned to just level it out with something and now she doesn’t seem to mind but here’s your warning that it’s not leveled unless i got a defective one.
Great Slow feeder for fast eater!
We have a very food driven hound who literally swallows food whole. She would scarf down her 1.5 cups of kibble in the blink of an eye and I knew I had to slow her down. We have a similar outward hound feeder and this works just as well. It takes our girl maybe 4-5 minute to eat as opposed to literal seconds. I assume other dogs may take longer, she is a particularly fast eater. Feeder has held up well so far, washes easily and is heavy duty enough for a 75lb hound. She can slide it a little but not much and she hasn't flipped it, that seems like it would be a challenge. It is plastic but it's thick and well made. Recommend!
Im sure it does its job but dog does not like
Im sure it does its job but my dog does not like it so no other reason to dislike this product but that fact my pup does not like it. Its shape is weird to were food falls between the cracks
Feeder dog bowl
This bowl is awesome! It slows my dog down so she eats slower. Love it!
Frenzied to 5 min
A lifesaver. We have two Carolina puppies. Very competitive eaters. These bowls slowed the male down enough to let the female eat her share.
Stops Upset Tummy
Bought this for our new puppy. Wish it was easier for her but my mistake. Prevents her from throwing up from eating too fast!