Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lengthen mealtime with this slow feeder. Puzzle-like ridges break up eating surface so dogs have to slow down to eat, and slanted bowl angle for a more comfortable eating position.
- Helps minimize gulping to support normal digestion, and may help dogs feel fuller by eating more slowly.
- Easy-to-grip sides for easy handling, with non-slip rubber base to prevent spills.
- Made of 100% BPA-free, food-safe, premium plastic that’s ideal for everyday use.
- Dishwasher-safe so it’s easy to keep clean with less effort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl, Short Snouted, White/Grey, 2 cups$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Large$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 32-oz$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Dexas Popware For Pets Silicone Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Wellness Bowl, 6-cups$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Orange, 2 cup$11.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Plastic, Polypropylene||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4-cup||2.5-cup||2-cups; 16-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||2-cup|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||N/A||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
226 Customer Reviews
Worked for my 73lb pit!
Worked for my giant but it slants so at first she refused the bowl but i learned to just level it out with something and now she doesn’t seem to mind but here’s your warning that it’s not leveled unless i got a defective one.
Great Slow feeder for fast eater!
We have a very food driven hound who literally swallows food whole. She would scarf down her 1.5 cups of kibble in the blink of an eye and I knew I had to slow her down. We have a similar outward hound feeder and this works just as well. It takes our girl maybe 4-5 minute to eat as opposed to literal seconds. I assume other dogs may take longer, she is a particularly fast eater. Feeder has held up well so far, washes easily and is heavy duty enough for a 75lb hound. She can slide it a little but not much and she hasn't flipped it, that seems like it would be a challenge. It is plastic but it's thick and well made. Recommend!
Im sure it does its job but dog does not like
Im sure it does its job but my dog does not like it so no other reason to dislike this product but that fact my pup does not like it. Its shape is weird to were food falls between the cracks
Frenzied to 5 min
A lifesaver. We have two Carolina puppies. Very competitive eaters. These bowls slowed the male down enough to let the female eat her share.
Stops Upset Tummy
Bought this for our new puppy. Wish it was easier for her but my mistake. Prevents her from throwing up from eating too fast!
Food dish slow feeding
Great for slow feeding keeps dog from gulping food helps in digestion
Not great and cheap plastic.
These slow feeder bowls are very thin cheap plastic. In the past I have gotten some great heavy plastic slow feeder bowls from chewy but these were a bit disappointment.
Happy Big dogs
With multiple big dogs it's nice to have another bowl, especially since both big heads have room with the trapezoidal shape and less "fighting" or grumbling already!! It's exactly what we needed!
Good bowl for hard-chewing lab
This bowl seems to hold up really well to the hard-gnawing of our lab. We used other slow feeder bowls for her, but the plastic broke into shards - this one doesn't even show tooth dents. We prefer the slow feeder bowl because it gives our lab some intellectual challenge - it is like a problem to solve - and it means she doesn't gulp down a bowl full of food in 30 seconds, which causes her to burp a lot.
So happy we found this bowl!
Our 4 month old aussidoodle was eating his food like he was a little furry vaccuum.....so we got this, and it has been great. He got really angry the first time he used it and tried to scratch the food out, but now he does so well with it. He gets every last piece and eats SOOO much slower. I will probably purchase another slow feeder in a different shape to mix it up for him. Absolutely recommend this item to anyone whose pup inhales their food.