Frisco Nylon Christmas Tree Dog Chew Toy, Peanut Butter Flavor, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Christmas tree chew toy made of quality, durable nylon for long-lasting chewing.
- Pup-preferred peanut butter flavor helps keep your dog chewing longer.
- Provides a positive outlet for chewing and helps keep boredom away.
- Helps support your dog’s healthy teeth and gums while they chew.
- Great for everyday chewing and keeping your best buddy happy and occupied.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNylabone Classic Bone Dog Toy, 2 count$18.78Chewy Price$20.59List Price
- DealFrisco Nylon Snowman Dog Chew Toy, Peanut Butter Flavor, Small$6.05Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Peppermint Ring Squeaky Dog Toy$4.31Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Wreath with Bow Braided Ring Dog Toy$6.36Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Wreath Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 8 count$9.55Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Rope Multipack for Medium to Large Dogs Toy, 5 count$19.79Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Snowman Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$13.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Candy Cane Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Santa Claus Plush with TPR Ring Squeaky Dog Toy$5.41Chewy Price$6.90List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday "Happy Pawlidays" Bone Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Medium, 2 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Snowman Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.58Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Pretty strong but it must not contain enough peanut butter My dogs love peanut butter and would know exactly where to find it. They had no thrill with this at all.
Great for Aggressive Chewers
My American Foxhound is absolutely obsessed with this toy!! It has held up and made for a great, long lasting chew toy!
Broken upon arrival
The toy was split in half when I opened the package; the top of the tree came off.
Dogs new favorite toy!
Capitan loves this toy!!! His favorite food group is peanut butter so the flavor is on point - but the toy doesn’t smell like anything to me so that’s nice! When I bought this I thought it was going to be a soft toy, it is not, it is more like a “Nylabone” texture and firmness but that is perfectly okay - Capitan loves it and it is withstanding his German Shepherd heavy weight chewing!!! The image I took is after 10 minutes of non-stop back teeth chewing - I expect the star to come off tonight or tomorrow but anything that stands up more than 5 minutes is great in my book!!
My dog was not interested
This tree is just a piece of hard plastic; my power chewer dog who loves chewing pretty much anything tried this out for a couple minutes, then gave it up. I even smeared peanut butter on it to entice her... she licked the peanut butter off and then dropped it. Not a success for us, but maybe your pup will like it.
Was not a chew toy- more like hard plastic. Dogs took one sniff - so the 'peanut butter' wasn't even enough to spark interest - then picked up their other plush toys. Would definitely not buy again.
Very Hard, Heavy
This toy is much harder than I anticipated. Calling it “Nylon” makes it seem like a pliable plastic like a nylabone, but nope, this thing is rock hard. Like another comment said, you could use it to hammer a nail. My dog still likes to chew it, but I’m worried it will break one of his teeth, so I’m not really comfortable giving it to him. Wouldn’t recommend.
Surprisingly hard, but puppy loves it
My 6 month old Brittany spaniel loves this chew toy. I thought it would be softer, but it’s not, it’s hard like plastic and feels heavy and solid. My pup hasn’t shown much interest in nylabones yet, but she loves to chew on this toy! She’s 33 lbs and we got the medium, it’s a great size but fairly heavy, so we end up holding it for her a lot. Great chew toy!
So tough the dog doesn’t even put it into her mouth
Hard and heavy plastic. The dog wouldn’t even put it into her mouth. It doesn’t seem like it has much flavor to it because the dog wouldn’t lick it and she loves peanut butter flavor. These are the type of toys you could use if you wanted to hammer in a nail and didn’t have a hammer. It’s just so hard that it doesn’t allow any chewing.
All I want for Christmas is Peanut Butter!
I wouldn’t call Mocha an extreme chewer, but he does enjoy gnawing on bones and chews for hours at a time. Especially if they are yummy peanut butter flavored ;-) It feels sturdy and doesn’t have a strong smell to this human which is definitely something I look for in his chew toys. I suspect this will last me well into the holiday so I guess Christmas came early! #chewyteamrated