Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioner, Almond Scent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nourishing oatmeal conditioner soothes and hydrates dry, itchy skin. Suitable for use on dogs and cats.
- Oat protein works to actively moisturize, protect and nourish a dry skin and coat, with a touch of honey.
- Made with Certified Organic Aloe Vera juice to help naturally hydrate the skin and coat.
- With added vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 to support skin and coat health.
- Zero dyes or parabens. Almond scent adds a light fragrance for some “fresh appeal”.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, Clean Scent, 20-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dog Whisperer No Rinse Waterless Lavender Spearmint Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle, case of 2$23.10Chewy Price$25.99List Price$21.95Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent, 20-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Waterless Dog Bath Spray$8.18Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.77Autoship Price
- Dog Whisperer Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo + No Rinse Waterless Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle & 7.1-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Dog Wash Dry Dog Shampoo Spray, 5-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Oatmeal Dog Conditioner, 10-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Cocoa Butter Deshedding Dog Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Frisco Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo with Aloe, Unscented, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$78.52Chewy Price$87.24List Price$74.59Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Oatmeal with Colloidal Oat Flour & Honey Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$14.78Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) PEG-40 Castor Oil (and) Stearalkonium Chloride, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice...||Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol...||Water (Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin...||—||Purified Water, Natural Conditioner Derived From Coconuts, Panthenol...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Happy happy dog
I am wowed by this stuff. I have used products over the years and have had a couple dogs. This is the best. Our f1 Labradoodle sheds. This makes her soft and shed less.
I have a bernedoodle with a fleece coat, and I have to be very diligent about brushing him, especially after a bath. I used this conditioner for the first time (we’ve done 1 bath just conditioner, and 1 bath shampoo and conditioner), and let me tell ya, I barely brushed him after the first, and after the full bath I didn’t have to brush him at all, my fingers glided through his fur. I highly recommend this, especially for sensitive skin. My guy loves it, especially since it cuts down on matting and brushing.
great for cats with matted fur problems
I have two cats, one long hair and one short hair. The long haired one has always struggled with matting fur because of poor grooming and he does not like being brushed. I have always bathed both cats once or twice a year using regular shampoo or soap which cleaned them well but never helped with the matting problem. I did some searching to look for a shampoo/ conditioner that might be able to help and came across this one and gave it a shot. I am SO happy I did. Ever since washing my long haired cat with both the shampoo and conditioner his fur is extremely soft and so much more manageable. He still doesn’t like being brushed but now that his fur is clean and soft it seems like brushing has gotten easier. I also used this on my short haired cat and it did just as good but he has never had any fur issues, so no big change from previous baths. I also enjoy the fragrance for this, it’s very mild and won’t last long but I think that’s a good thing.
Soft fur and no lasting overwhelming smell
This makes our pup's fur super soft. The scent is quite strong in the bottle and when applied, but it fades nicely as they dry.
Used this on all 3 of my dogs who all have different coat lengths and textures and it worked wonders on all of them!! They are so shiny and soft and they smell so good.
Soft fur for sure!
I had no clue dog conditioner was a thing. I have a dog that has slightly wirey fur (poodle fox terrier mix. I got this and it actually made his fur softer! It stayed soft for about a week until he needed his next bath. The smell is amazing too. Love the almond scent. Once I run out of puppy shampoo I will get the almond shampoo
Silky soft husky!
How is there anything less than a 5 star review?! This conditioner is amazing! I never thought to buy my husky conditioner. She's 2 1/2 years old and has been nice and soft with just shampoo. I figured I might as well try the conditioner and I'm so glad I did! A little goes a long way (I don't understand the comments about using 1/2 the bottle lol). As previously stated, I have a full blown Siberian Husky and believe this bottle will last quite a while. The scent is great and I was mind blown at how extra silky soft she was when she was all dry! The scent only lasts while bathing and doesn't stay in her hair - but that's okay! Must mean it's not a strong/chemically ingredient. Who knows but it works for us and we love the product!
it’s okay, not what I expected
This conditioner is okay. Didn’t feel much difference in my pups coat, but ehh. Will use up bottle but don’t think I’ll repurchase
Nice for the Price
Okay scent. Not as almond-like or fresh as I thought, but it wears off quickly (a good thing). However, it did leave my kittens fur very silky for at least a few days until her sister started licking her. I did get the matching shampoo. If you get this for a pet that you will be washing regularly and want something that smells great and lasts, I would get something else. However, for cats that only need a bath rarely, I recommend it.
This product has my cat smelling good and feeling soft. She may not have liked the bath, but she really needed one! We paired the conditioner with the same shampoo which I also gave 5 stars! Great product!