Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nourishing oatmeal shampoo gently cleans and soothes dry skin. Suitable for use on dogs and cats.
- Oat protein works to actively hydrate, protect and nourish a dry skin and coat. With soothing chamomile extract.
- Lathering coconut and plant-derived cleansers are gentle on the skin and coat.
- Made with Certified Organic Aloe Vera juice to help naturally hydrate the skin and coat.
- Zero dyes or parabens. Almond scent adds a light fragrance for some “fresh appeal”.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ultra Collection Mango & Pomegranate Waterless Foaming Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$7.69Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pet Silk Rainforest Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner, 11.6-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- Espree Hypo-Allergenic Tear-Free Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.72Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Coconut Oil Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.67Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- The Humane Society All Natural Pet Ear Wipes & Canister, 36 count$5.75Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.46Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Puppy Double Sided Comb$10.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, Fresh Scent, 1-gallon concentrate bottle$37.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 4.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Davis EarMed Boracetic Dog & Cat Flush, 12-oz bottle$9.78Chewy Price$10.85List Price$9.29Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Siberian Husky Deodorizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.65Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.07Autoship Price
- Pet Silk Liquid Silk Finish Dog & Cat Serum, 2-oz bottle$7.29Chewy Price$10.61List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Top Performance GloCoat Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs, 2.5-gallon concentrate bottle$87.99Chewy Price$83.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA...||Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%), Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Arcylates Copolymer...||D-Limonene 5%, Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus Oil...|
|Health Feature||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
This works nicely on the dog and he does not seem to mind it too much :) For the humans in the house sensitive to scents this is great as the scent is not overpowering. We tried the same brand in the sweet nectar scent and it was awful.
I am sure this is a great shampoo
I have a dog with a diagnosed skin condition. I had finally found a shampoo that was working for her, Vet One aloe and Oatmeal. For some reason it is no longer availlable, so I am trying other products. I am sure this is a great shampoo, just did not work for my girl.
3 clean pups!
Smells so good and makes them nice and soft....definitely will buy this again
great shampoo for cats with matted fur problems
I have two cats, one long hair and one short hair. The long haired one has always struggled with matting fur because of poor grooming and he does not like being brushed. I have always bathed both cats once or twice a year using regular shampoo or soap which cleaned them well but never helped with the matting problem. I did some searching to look for a shampoo that might be able to help and came across this one and gave it a shot. I am SO happy I did. Ever since washing my long haired cat with both the shampoo and conditioner his fur is extremely soft and so much more manageable. He still doesn’t like being brushed but now that his fur is clean and soft it seems like brushing has gotten easier. I also used this on my short haired cat and it did just as good but he has never had any fur issues, so no big change from previous baths. I also enjoy the fragrance for this, it’s very mild and won’t last long but I think that’s a good thing.
Good for bath
It’s good it doesn’t have so much of a smell it’s light but overall it’s good
Worked great for my cat.
I bought this shampoo for my cat with incredibly dry skin. After one bath her skin inproved remarkably.
Love it so much!
Smells amazing! No harsh chemicals. Super easy to rinse out of my cats fur! Also helped with her dandruff!
I bought this for our 6 month old Boxer/Golden Retriever puppy and we love it. It lathers up very well and smells wonderful. It states it almond scent, but we definitely smell a hint of cherry. It leaves Kreacher’s coat shiny and smelling clean and fresh. I like that it’s not a perfume odor, but a natural fresh clean smell. I will definitely purchase it again.
Do not buy the gallon shampoo!
My math went like this: 1 gal = 128 oz. That means you get a bit over 6 bottles for the price of 4 if you buy the gallon. That sounded like a really good deal so I did. I shouldn't have. I start using it only to find it is diluted. My best guess is you get 3, maybe 4 bottles of actual shampoo if you are lucky. The 20 oz bottle is a much thicker shampoo. The gallon is extremely runny compared. Another hint that it is diluted is the smell. You'd think they smell the same but the gallon has barely any smell which it wouldn't have if you made it half shampoo, half water. I really like the 20oz bottle so I was very disappointed when I discovered this. Do better Frisco.
Not that great
Unfortunately, my cat was not a fan, and honestly, neither was I. The product didn't smell that great and the product itself seems to have a lot of water content in it rather than shampoo. Used it once and haven't touched it since. Waste of money.