Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented odor defense technology fights odor-causing ammonia to combat litter box smells at their source.
- Forms clumps fast by quickly absorbing liquids on the spot to make scooping and cleanup easier. Fast-forming clumps also means odors don’t hang around for long.
- Uses clay so it looks and feels like what your cat would use in nature, with the bonus of a fresh, herbal pine scent.
- Low dust formula helps minimize messes so you can handle all the litter box duty without the extra hassle.
- Uses less litter per clump, which adds up to long-term savings, and is perfect for multi-cat households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Chamomile Scented Clumping Clay Litter, 35-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealArm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Cedarwood Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Attract Multi-Cat Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$27.10Chewy Price$25.75Autoship Price
- Frisco Relaxing Chamomile & Rose Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.96Chewy Price$16.11Autoship Price
- dealTidy Cats Naturally Strong Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 13.3-lb bag, 3 Count$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Frisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Lightweight Air Fresh & Clean Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Sanicat Oxify Pure Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box, bundle of 2$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb Bab$18.76Chewy Price$17.82Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural clay, deodorizing system||clay||N/A||Natural clay, deodorizing system||clay|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking, Odor Control||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Clumping, Multi-Cat, Scented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
nearly perfect cat litter
So this cat litter is my new favorite! I've been using this one for a few months now. Read on for why I have 4 stars instead of 5 (skip to "dust"). Scent: I usually opt for unscented because I don't want my kitties breathing in all those chemicals. However, this scent seems to be a natural one, being herbal pine. I had previously tried the "Feline Pine" cat litter (I do not recommend that one). Thank goodness this scent is a barely there pine scent unlike Feline Pine! Do note that the litterbox I use is a top entry box meaning it is nearly completely closed. Odor control: Again, I use a top entry litterbox (to keep my 3 Jack Russells from eating the cat waste). This litter 100% controls both urine and feces odors!!! I have not had to waste any litter except for the clumps for the first time ever! No more uncontrollable urine smell. Dust: THIS is the reason I gave this litter a 4 star review instead of a 5 star one. Unfortunately this litter is not dust free but I do think it's less than other litters I've tried. Probably not good to use with kitties that have respiratory issues or ones that tend to kick up a lot of dust in the litterbox. My cat doesn't so I will most likely repurchase this. Tracking: Since I use a top entry litterbox I can't exactly say much about tracking. However, it doesn't ever stick to my kitties paws so I'd deem it as low to no tracking. I never have issues with it being right outside the litterbox other than super tiny amounts that take weeks to amount to anything really visible. Clumping: With other litters I've had issues where for some reason after a few weeks the litter wouldn't clump firmly anymore. Not with this one!!! The clumps always stay together as I dig through to remove them. I've had the same amount of litter (none added) for more than a month and still clumps perfectly. Summary: GET THIS LITTER! Really this litter deserves 4.5 stars, minus half a star for still being somewhat dusty upon use. Such a great value and I will be purchasing again. Thank you chewy! (Myla the kitty pictured approves this message).
Tracks badly but the odor control is terrific
I decided to try this because my one single cat was stinking up my office after only using a clean litterbox a few days (yes, cleaned several times daily). This clumps well, low dust and best of all, very minimal odor even just after she uses it! The ONLY drawback about it is that it tracks pretty badly and leaves a strange chalky residue on the floor even after sweeping. I may just get her a bigger litter rug, because the odor control trumps the other things.
Tracks all over
This litter tracks more than any other I’ve tried. It gets stuck on their paws and leaves a weird chalky residue ? Photo is after I vacuumed up the excess litter that was everywhere.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have 5 indoor cats. I have 3 large litter boxes so litter is a very big deal. I've tried just about all and came across this. It clumps much better than my normal and definitely controls odor much better. My cats don't seem to like the fragrance of the herbal pine even tho it's subtle. They still use it but it's only in one box and they tend to use the others a little more. I'm very pleased that it works so well tho and they do use it. I'll buy in the future but may look into other fragrances just because.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter smells really good and absorbs all the soil of my kitty cat. I enjoy this product and so does my cat. It's easy to clean up and doesn't leave a cat smell at all. I highly recommend it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I received the Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag in exchange for my review.This cat litter is not your ordinary litter it has a fresh herbal pine scent that blocks odor from the source. This cat litter is easy to use and easy to clean up.The litter clumps up so there’s no messy wet litter to clean up.I really recommend this product to anyone who has a cat that loves a clean smelling litter box.That leaves your cats space smelling fresh and clean.
Good odor control with light fragrance!
Love Frisco Odor Defense, generally use unscented, but this was on sale and thought I would give it a try. Works well and the scent is very light, which is good. I will let you in on my little trick to enhance litter odor control. Learned from years of trying every litter brand out there. None are 100%, even Frisco Odor Defense which is 5-star imo. I empty the bag of litter into a bucket, saved from another litter brand, and add baking soda. I pour in about 1/2 of a regular box of the baking soda and mix it in the litter until the white soda is no longer visible. Works like a charm, makes a Hugh difference! This works with using one large litter box for 3 cats and scooping 2-3 times a day. I'm older so it's a big help for me, not having a second litterbox to deal with.
Great price, great customer service when needed and great product. At first I didn't like the pine scent that much but it is really light and fades away after a few days but the litter keeps holding up, would recommend this brand of litter to anyone with a multiple cat household, it holds up way better than the brands I was buying in store.
First use, never again
Clumps decently, but otherwise I did not care for this product. It does not control the odor like anticipated, does not smell like pine or herbs, and I have never seen a littler that could scatter this far. The litter scatters across the floor past a large rug each time a cat leaves the box. It is all over that room and even up the hallway. Not a fit for us.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This cat litter is wonderful! I have 2 cats and things can get messy and stinky for sure at times. But i started using this litter for a few weeks and i must say this cat litter is great, it holds in the smell and it absorbed the liquid very well. I love it plus it has a wonderful scent itself too. Its natural and great for my kitties. And the pine scent is great!