Frisco Open Top Cat Litter Box With Rim, Large 19-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rim on the sides and back wall provide privacy while keeping litter and spray inside the box. Lowered front wall lets cats come and go easily.
- The removable top rim and open design makes it easy to scoop and spot clean.
- This litter box is made from durable, high-quality plastic that’s easy to clean with soap and water.
- Choose from navy or warm gray in a large size that gives kitties plenty of room to move around.
- The Frisco Open Top Cat Litter Box is BPA-free and recyclable—perfect for eco-minded pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Dark Gray$14.64Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 24-in$16.79Chewy Price
- Frisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$17.48Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Corner Cat Litter Box$23.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Petmate Basic Cat Litter Pan, Sapphire Blue, Jumbo$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in$19.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Corner Sifting Cat Litter Box with Rim, Large, 21-in, Dark Gray$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- dealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Cat Litter Box$21.55Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Van Ness Enclosed Cat Litter Pan, Large White$14.03Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$29.55Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Pan, Top Entry||Pan||Pan, Top Entry||Pan, Top Entry||Pan|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
570 Customer Reviews
Thanks, we really needed a new second litter box, one with higher sides (like the other one) but I was having a hard time finding a decent one that didn't cost a fortune without an enclosed cover.
Cat in the Box
Cat in the box looks like my Milo. Milo is about 10 lbs and a pretty neat scooper. No litter on the sides- some will get on the floor in the front- depending how enthusiastic he is about covering. Good product would recommend and purchase again. Product is well built- easy to clean.
Great Xtra Cat Box
I now have 3 cats and needed an extra litter box. My newest cat is a 1-1/2 year old male and he absolutely loves using this box. He likes to scratch around a lot and the guard definitely helps keep the litter in the box. It snaps on and off easily making it simple to change the litter.
Great litter box for kittens
Great Litter box for kittens, not too intimidating for them to use. Easy for them to get in and out! It would also work great for a single cat. Also, great for traveling, since we take the litter box with us on trips. It fits in most spaces vs other larger litter boxes.
nice box for our girl
This litter box is temporary post paw surgery for our kitty , we normally use the automatic scoopfree litter box with Crystal litter but have to temporarily use yesterdays news litter and this box works perfect !
A perfect fit for our new kitten and fits right beside our xl hooded pan. Plus it’s a good backup for our older cat
Great litter box. My #cat rock mess a lot better with the rim. And .. it's low enough to ease old cat arthritis getting in and out.
would not recommend
the problem with this litter box is that the used litter does not scoop out very easily. the soiled litter just sticks to the bottom and i have to really dig it out. other littler boxes don't have that problem, maybe they have been treated that helps the litter scoop up. I';m not explaining it correctly but I think the original intent of this litter box is to have a bag of some kind.
Doesn't latch,wish i knew before I bought it. Otherwise it's perfect for a smaller space, not as deep as I thought it would be either. It's lower sides does help for cats who want to jump out the side of the box.
New Cat Litter Box
My human thought I was getting too energic in kicking around my litter and bought this new litter box for me. While it is higher than the previous one, I can still manage to kick out some litter if I try hard enough, I do like that is is more roomy than my previous litter box and I had no trouble adjusting to using this new box. However, I intend to keep life interesting and do my part to kick up a storm.