Frisco Open Top Cat Litter Box With Rim, Large 19-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rim on the sides and back wall provide privacy while keeping litter and spray inside the box. Lowered front wall lets cats come and go easily.
- The removable top rim and open design makes it easy to scoop and spot clean.
- This litter box is made from durable, high-quality plastic that’s easy to clean with soap and water.
- Choose from navy or warm gray in a large size that gives kitties plenty of room to move around.
- The Frisco Open Top Cat Litter Box is BPA-free and recyclable—perfect for eco-minded pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealIRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Dark Gray$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Van Ness Enclosed Cat Litter Pan, X-Large Blue$18.24Chewy Price$33.19List Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Navy, Large 20-in$21.78Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$34.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Extra Large 24-in$18.30Chewy Price
- DealFrisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw Shaped Cat Litter Mat, Black$5.46Chewy Price
- Frisco Half Moon Cat Litter Mat, Black$5.21Chewy Price
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.78Chewy Price
- Fresh Kitty The Grate Cat Litter Mat, Medium$19.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Purrfect Paws Gray Cat Litter Mat, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$19.71List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Box Type||Pan, Top Entry||Pan||Pan||Pan||Pan|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
617 Customer Reviews
This is not as tall as it looks in the picture once it's filled with litter. There is a ridge inside for no apparent purpose. My cat typically pees right on the edge so that ridge fills with wet litter that can't be scooped with the scoop and needs to be pushed out with like a chopstick or something. She still gets litter on the outside when she's pawing at the box. I suppose they don't want you to fill it up that much but my cat doesn't bury her business if it's not about halfway full.
This is the absolute niftiest cat thingy ever. It has utterly transformed the toilette habits of my Sweet Pea, who insists on partying in her litter box by flinging sand up and out and EVERYWHERE. No more. Sweet Pea's party stays entirely in the box now, and she and I both LOVE IT. Kitty even likes this little box so much that she has been known to just...sit there. For awhile. Enjoying the view. It's like she has found a box for both business AND pleasure. I wish I had found this years ago!
Compact and tidy!
I looked into a lot of boxes. Everyone told me to buy a hooded box, but they are bulky. I do not have a space for those huge boxes, and my kitten does not need that much space. I bought this box, and it works wonderfully. Sides are good for keeping litter in- even when my cat wants to play in it lol. My cat has enough space and looks comfortable. We never had a smell issue- I do daily scooping. I would buy it again.
The vet suggested that I get a second litter box for the first floor of my home for my aging kitty. I like the fact that the top and the bottom stay together so well. I wish the sides were a little bit higher as he keeps kicking, litter out. But overall a good box.
Functional, Minimalistic Litter Box!
I got this litter box for my new kitten and wanted to try out the raised rims because our other cat just jumps out anywhere and doesn't use the side with the litter mat that often. The size is just fine for our 3lb and 6lb kitten, but if my 6lb cat grows any larger it might be a tighter fit. I'd say they use the designated entryway 7 out of 10 times, and we've had less litter tracking so far!
This litter box snapped together easily for me and I am happy with the product. It definitely helped with the litter tracking I had with the open box my cat was using. My cat didn't like it for some reason. She would use it but then run out of it quickly. She then didn't try to cover her business with the litter. I switched back to the original box and she's back to covering her business while standing outside the box. I plan to donate this one but I do think it's a quality product.
I have a 3 month old kitten who loves to kick litter everywhere and the size and height of this is honestly perfect for him. Litter sometimes still gets out a bit but I think that's more a cat defect than the litter box LOL
Just what I needed
Love this litter box! The high sides are perfect for keeping the litter they kick around inside the box where it belongs. And again another chewy product that my daughter liked so much she had to have one for her kitties so I had to order one for her
Great litter box
Best litter box comes with an added bonus--the inner bottom is so smooth its a breeze to clean, especially used with Special Kitty clumping cat litter (best clumping litter I've found). Used along with a Litter Genie my little girl Tiger Lily and I have found our perfect kitty potty system.
Keeps litter contained
My kittens are diggers in the litterbox, digging to make space and covering their tracks. I had litter everywhere, but this keeps the litter more contained in the room, which is great. However, the bottom is slightly rounded which makes scooping a bit harder in the corners. Kittens are 3 months and have no problem getting in this at all.