Frisco Orthopedic Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Combined pressure relieving memory foam and durable support foam cushions muscles, joints, and bones for a restful sleep.
- One inch of memory foam for extra cushiony comfort.
- Bolster sides for your pet to rest their head.
- Soft faux suede material pets love to lay on.
- Removable cover and machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, XX-Large$76.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Memory Foam Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Large$72.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- DealFrisco Durable Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Teal, X-Large$81.35Chewy Price$101.69List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Jumbo$74.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Corner Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$47.41Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Memory Foam Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brownstone, Jumbo Plus$152.09Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Medium$34.19Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealKOPEKS Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brown, X-Large$109.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Medium$34.19Chewy Price$45.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant, Outdoor...|
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Gel Foam, Microfiber, Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Not as advertised
This bed is supposed to have memory foam but it clearly does not. At least mine doesn't. I'm returning it. I bought it for my 10.5 year old cattle dog, specifically because of the memory foam.
(Almost) Exactly what I was Looking for
I wanted to purchase a memory foam bed for my senior dog with degenerative spinal issues because she sinks into my personal memory foam bed but then pees in it (thanks degenerative issue). I was also looking for a waterproof (pee proof, really) bed. I also wanted something easy to disassemble and wash. This bed fits almost the entire bill. It is NOT waterproof, but the microfiber suede cover does a decent job of resisting water. The memory foam inserts also have covers which are also NOT waterproof, but they DID work well enough to keep the pee smell off the memory foam inserts. The bed cover and the memory foam insert covers were all easily washable and dryable (on low heat!) and it was super easy to reinsert the cushions into their covers and reassemble the bed (so so so much easier than a cozy cave bed I have that my dog would marry if she could that’s how much she loves it but it is a PAIN to disassemble, wash, and reassemble). I bought a 4Knines waterproof dog bed liner (dimensions 36 x 27 x 6) and it FIT so easily over this bed that I am reviewing (dimensions 36 x 27 x 7.5). I was certain I was going to have to return the waterproof cover but I did not. The combination of the two was the ideal solution for me and so far it is working out great. The cover is ACTUALLY WATERPROOF as the pee just heads up and you can easily wipe it off and then spray down with Nature’s Miracle (or Febreeze). This combination is truly saving a small portion of my sanity as it is one less thing I need to worry about laundering multiple times a day.
Exceeded our expectations
I was hesitant to purchase a dog bed online of this size because I have had poor experiences in the past. Happy to say that this far exceeded my expectations, great quality , we have one of those expensive brand name beds that looks similar and is 3 times the price. They are almost identical in terms of quality size etc. but the Frisco bed is by far the better value.
To be determined
My 10yr old lab/blood hound mix was semi leary of the bed to start. Her joints suddenly became very achy and she is definitely slowing down. Once she got used to the idea, she lays on it often but, her brother (5yr old retriever) won't touch it. Thankfully, we didn't buy it for him. It seems to help her feel more comfortable when she sleeps, less shifting but, yet to see much of an impact in her joint pain. Coming out of winter in mn so, hoping the combo of warmer weather, glucosamine and this bed helps her feel better and extends her years some.
Very Noisy bed
My greyhound won't get in it again. The first time she tried it out it was so noisy and she immediately got out and never tried it again. Waste of money.
Great quality bed, but beware that they don't sell replacement covers separately
The bed is very well built, with nice materials. My dog loves to lay his head on the bolstered sides, as you can see in the pictures. The only thing missing is the ability to purchase replacement covers, in case my dog tears or stains it. Similar orthopedic dog beds from Casper, PetFusion, and Omlet offer replacement covers to purchase separately. Will be 5 stars when Frisco starts selling replacement covers.
Seems great I like that it comes apart and that the inside has what appears to be a waterproof liner just to be extra safe I put a washable peepee pad under the cover because I have a puppy but looks to be good quality and hopefully it will last a while. The dogs definitely approve I couldn’t even finish putting it together before they were trying to climb on top of me to get on the bed.
Cover Ripped Instantly
If I had wrote this review within the first 4 or 5 hours after unboxing, it'd be a glowing 5 star review. I put it together, laid it down, and couldn't be happier. And my dog LOVED it instantly. But the truth is that the cover ripped instantly on this bed. No more than 4 or 5 hours after putting it down, one corner on the sleep surface had a seam pop. Within less than a day nearly one whole side had ripped and the bed was useless.
My 2 Aussies will NOT lay on it.
I bought this dog bed a several weeks ago for my Austrailain Shepherds Grady 12yrs old and Halo, 8 yrs old. It was a little bit of a challenge to put it together but once that was done, it appeared to be a good solid bed. It looks just like the picture and Halo likes to lay his head on something so I thought the bolster bed would be perfect. Unfortuately neither dog will lay on this bed. I tried putting a cosy blanket on it, moved it to different areas, had each of them get in the bed and lay down, but they would almost immediately jump off it and act like they were being punished. I do not know.... maybe it is not soft enough and too firm. I am wondering how this bed was tested when designed because my dogs both give it a thumbs down. I am so dissappointed because it is a $100 bed. Never had any issues with any of the other beds I bought for them and they were 1/3 of the price of this one. So there it sits unoccuppied. My house is small and I do not have room for a empty unused bed so I hope there is a dog that will appreciate this bed...I plan on donating it to the Humane Society.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
I bought this for my standard poodle puppy in March 2021. I got her in May 2021. She does not use it all the time cause she likes sleeping next to me. The material on this bed has ALREADY started to fray apart. It is not a tear the material is separating. I wasted $84+