Frisco Outdoor Heathered Nylon Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quality, durable collar, ideal for everyday wear and outdoor adventures alike.
- Two-color, heathered nylon material has a unique look and a soft feel.
- Lightweight, X-style plastic buckle clips in easily and securely.
- Features a D-ring for leash attachment, a separate tag ring and an adjustable slider for sizing.
- Matching leashes are available in the same color and style to complete the look.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBlueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Collar, Emerald, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Pattern 3, Large: 19 to 24-in neck, 1.5-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Pink, 20-in$14.01Chewy Price$15.18List Price
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Orange, Large$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Pink, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$12.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Studs & Spikes Dog Collar, Pink, 12-in$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use, Padded||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
We Both Love It
Kirby has minor anxiety issues and one of those involves putting on and removing a collar. He can get sore spots if he wears a collar constantly, so I cannot just leave one on. He also cannot tolerate a harness. I need something that doesnt involve the usual loud click and hard push of the snap closures. He is fine with buckle collars, but I was looking for specific colors and they werent available in that style and we can both sometimes be impatient with the process. We both love this one! Quieter click with minimal force required to close. Very easy release. We both love it. Bought a back up plus another color. Probably not strong enough for a big puller, though.
Don't like it very much
It is sort of stiff and just not as expected. It might work for some but i just did not like it. Thinking of returning it. But maybe I will gift it.
Cute collar, but doesn't look nice for very long.
I bought two of these. The nylon and plastic portions still look new a year and a half later. But within 6 months, the chrome plating on the metal parts on both collars was starting to wear off, exposing some sort of reddish metal below. Now, the metal pieces look horrible, worn out- just not nice looking at all. It's unfortunate, because the rest of the collar looks new.
Purchased Two Months Ago
I am updating my original review. I gave it 5 stars after I bought it two months ago, since it is a nice comfortable collar for my dog. The problem is that my 82 lb German Shepherd chases bunnies if they come in the yard, while he is on his tie out. The plastic buckle broke while he tore after a bunny. I am happy that I saved his old collar until I can find a different comfortable nylon collar that has a strong metal clasp and D-ring.
Nice Collar But Not For Players
Very nice collar but had a concern with the fasten. Gave it a try anyways. My two dogs are players. During play, my dog easily unfastened his brother's collar and also loosened the collar. The fasten is plastic - this should only be a concern if your dog is a player and a smartier pants.
Do no recommend
Broke within 24 hours! Not happy with this purchase!
Collar me purple
I love this collar and color. My puppy has chewed on it and shredded some of it but it is still my favorite.
Love this but
I love this collar. The color looks great on my dog and I love the buckle. However I am disappointed that the tag holder and the part where you clip the leash is already tarnishing. I have this for a month and half. My dog only wears his collar when he goes outside so not very often at all.
Holds up and very cute
I originally bought this collar because of the color and price. He has worn it for over a week and I’m satisfied. It looks good on him, he didn’t even have that initial scratching period with a new collar so it must be comfortable, and the best part for me is the part where it buckles together. I always found it kind of difficult to squeeze the attachments on regular collars. Not so much with this one. In fact, I would highly recommend it for people who have arthritis in their fingers.
It’s a great basic collar. I like the clip style, super easy on my fingers. Looks great on my Bane boy. I see people complaining about the clip rings but they’re really not meant for a chain/run. Your dog needs to be harnessed for those things. I only use the collar as a place for ID tags/AirTags.