- Each purchase comes with The Frisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool, Flamingo Print & The Frisco Shark Dog Life Jacket, Medium.
- The Frisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool provides hours of play and stimulating exercise with no inflating needed–simply unfold and fill with clean water.
- The Frisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool includes sturdy wooden boards that help provide rigid structure and inner support when folded out, plus PVC material makes it easy to fold up and transport.
- The Frisco Shark Dog Life Jacket features an optional fin attached with button snaps and hook-and-loop fasteners while reflective accents offer increased visibility so you can always spot your pet in and out of the water.
- The Frisco Shark Dog Life Jacket is designed with 3 adjustable straps—two belly straps and one neck strap—with side-release buckles help you get the perfect fit for comfort and safety.
Show your sidekick how to splash into summer! Each purchase comes with The Frisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool, Flamingo Print & The Frisco Shark Dog Life Jacket. The Frisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool is the perfect for when your pup wants to take a dip or splash around on warm days. Simply unfold it and fill with clean water until it's 60-80% full, no inflating needed. When the swim session’s over, just twist off the cap to drain the water, let it dry and fold it back up. The adorable flamingo print adds a touch of summer fun to your pup’s poolside playtime. Grab your sunscreen and get splashing! This pool is not ideal for chewers. The Frisco Shark Dog Life Jacket—remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. This fun life jacket isn’t just your pet’s new favorite Bark Week outfit, it’s also just the buoyancy boost they need for on-the-water fun. It’s got cuteness covered with a shark fin on top, attached with button snaps and hook-and-loop fasteners so it’s easy to take off. But we recommend leaving it on! Designed for flexible movement with safety in mind, this life jacket has a front panel with a flotation flap and thick 20mm foam side panels to help keep his head above water. A durable 3.4mm thick neoprene belly band and three adjustable straps with side-release buckles will help you get the best, snug fit to help ensure comfort and safety for your pup. There is also a grab handle on the top of the life jacket—larger sizes come with dual handles—to help you pull your dog out of the water quickly in case of emergency. When traveling on dry land, there is a D-ring for leash attachment on the back of the life jacket. Be sure to weigh and measure your pet and choose the size that matches the recommended weight range. This way, you can ensure that the life jacket will provide the proper fit and level of buoyancy.