Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Padded mesh chest piece with O-ring leash attachment helps deter dogs from pulling by redirecting their attention back to you without straining their neck.
- Over-the-head design made with high-quality nylon webbing to provide extra durability.
- Adjustable slides on shoulder straps and belly strap ensure you get the right fit for your pup.
- Additional D-ring on the back of the harness for leash attachment, so it can be used like a traditional harness.
- Comes in four different colors and sizes, so that you can find one that suits your dog’s style and size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Dual Attachment Outdoor Dog Harness & Leash Bundle, Turquoise, Medium$29.39Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, Large: 21 to 36-in chest$28.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Medium: 26 to 32-in chest$21.85Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Trim Mesh Dog Harness, Purple, Small$14.20Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Step-in Air Dog Harness, Orange with Matching Trim, Small$14.61Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Training||Step In, Leash / Harness||Leash / Harness||Step In|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
938 Customer Reviews
Finally, an escape-proof harness
I have a 3-year old, 14 pound terrier mix that is a challenge to walk. She's a puller, which I thought I could fix with the easy-walk harness. But I can't seem to find the right fit for her and she would frequently slip a leg out. Walking her with a collar is not an option. Walking her with a back clip only increases her pulling. This harness, though, while not a perfect fit (she's oddly shaped--big chest, skinny neck, long back) keeps her somewhat in check. There is less pulling than with a back clip and no way to pull her leg out. I'll take that as a win.
Did not stop pulling, way too hard to adjust
So I am not very well experienced with harnesses, but for the life of me I could not get it to fit right on my medium sized dog. Incredibly hard to move and adjust, and the front pad just kept moving to the side making my dog limp. I was really expecting something better that would be way easier to adjust and be comfortable for my dog
Not for my dog
This harness is made well and easy to put on your dog. Unfortunately, I could not get it adjusted so that it didn't slip around to the side. If I adjusted the buckle tighter around the chest it chafed my dogs legs. My dog size fell between the Large & X-tra Large so I went with the X-tra large, which may have been a mistake.
Worked well for no pulling
Trying to teach a rescue how to walk on a leash and I have been getting carpool tunnel (don't laugh), and this harness has helped to much. It has made walking with her so much better. I had one for my previous dogs, but not for pulling. Its made well, I like the front pad and its easy to get on.
Frisco Brand anything are worth getting!!!
Frisco padded harness is easy to adjust and fits to size according to chart. High quality, cost friendly, and sturdy clips. Must be comfortable too. Our oldest Furrbbaby is sleeping like a baby. See photo. Love this harness. It allows for the grand kiddos to take the dogs outside and not choke them. While controlling the dogs pulling. Highly recommend all things Frisco brand!
good fit but irritate my pup
I was excited, got 2 of these one for my lab and another for cockapoo. Have always had a hard time finding harnesses that adjust enough to fit them. The adjustable parts and measurements for both were great and the fit was good. The material or hardware on this bothered my cockapoo though. He ended up having really bad skin issues wherever this harness was sitting, especially the armpit areas. My lab didn’t seem to have the same issue but not sure I will be using these anymore or at minimum can’t be left on for more than walks.
Does Not Stop Pulling
After using this for a few months I can safely say I Do Not like it one bit. It has never stopped my dog from pulling and doesn't even seem to help with the issue. Recently while out of town in a busy gas station parking lot he somehow was able to slip completely out of it and almost got ran over. The harness is adjusted as tight as possible on him in all areas and he still got out of it.
My dog likes this
When I first seen this it didn't look like it was good quality but thought I'd try it & my dog Artimus loves it! She's a smaller dog & this fits her perfect & doesn't weigh her down! She starts dancing every time I get it out!
This harness feels sturdy and has a ring on the back and on the front for more options. The only drawback was that it was really big on her. I ordered a large, according to her measurements and the size chart, but had to adjust the straps as tight as they would go, and even then it was big. Chewy was great about returning it and had me offer it to a shelter or rescue. I'll reorder a medium.
Frisco No-Pull Harness
I have an unusually stubborn miniature Schnauzer puppy (even more stubborn than they're notorious for being!). Teaching him to walk on a leash was easy; teaching him to walk without yanking me all over the cosmos is another story. The harness seems to help, because if he pulls with the leash attached to the front, it turns him around (and he doesn't like that). It would also be fine as a car harness, with the leash attached at the back and looped around the headrest.