Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Padded mesh chest piece with O-ring leash attachment helps deter dogs from pulling by redirecting their attention back to you without straining their neck.
- Over-the-head design made with high-quality nylon webbing to provide extra durability.
- Adjustable slides on shoulder straps and belly strap ensure you get the right fit for your pup.
- Additional D-ring on the back of the harness for leash attachment, so it can be used like a traditional harness.
- Comes in four different colors and sizes, so that you can find one that suits your dog’s style and size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Medium: 26 to 32-in chest$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Puppia Blitzen B Dog Harness, Checkered Red, X-Large: 20.2-in chest$35.63Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Puppia Blitzen A Dog Harness, Red, X-Large: 22 to 30.7-in chest$25.60Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Puppia Mountaineer II Coat Dog Harness, Beige, Small: 14.2-in chest$47.56Chewy Price$74.00List Price
- Puppia Briton A Dog Harness, Red, X-Large$19.86Chewy Price$43.00List Price
- Puppia Racer B Dog Harness, Black, Small$31.94Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Frisco Santa Dog Harness, SM$8.00Chewy Price
- Puppia Seaman B Dog Harness, Navy, Small$40.95Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- Doggy Tales Patented Realtree Hart Dog Harness, Surf Blue, 60$32.95Chewy Price
- Fresh Pawz Monogram Hype Dog H-Harness, Large$25.00Chewy Price
- Dean & Tyler DT Universal No Pull Dog Harness, Medium$41.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Training, Step In||Padded||Step In, Leash / Harness||Step In|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
887 Customer Reviews
Game changer for walks...
Have had a little aussie mix rescue, that has some social anxiety issues. Walking was hard for her because with regular harness, she just put "her shoulder into it", and pulled herself away from her fears, and at only 17 lbs, was difficult to make corrections. It took a couple of walks to get harness fitting properly, but it is comfortable, and with using the D RING on the breast plate, has given me the ability to make little tugs with the leash to get her attention back on me!! She is such a smart dog, and wants to please so much, that having this option to help her walk better on her leash was a blessing. Plus the price and quality was better than I could have hoped for!
Quality is good, sizing is not
Originally bought this for my guy in a M and the chest piece was comically short. (Think a REALLY short tie.) Chewy graciously returned for a L but it is still too short that the straps cut under the arms. My dog fits the M sizing for neck best but is at the upper limit for the chest sizing/lower limit for chest sizing on L so this was a surprise. I thought maybe the neck straps would not be able to be tightened snug but straps cutting into underarms was not expected. This won’t work for our pit/American bully/mastiff mix. Pictures added but he is in the middle of an enrichment game w the Hol-ee ball from Chewy. I recommend that!! But excuse the torn up paper it is part of the game. The blue is a beautiful color though!
Poor Fitting Harness
I measured my dog carefully and ordered according to Frisco chart.Even with all the straps pulled tight, it still slips and slides. He pulls and I thought this would help control him but it doesn't as it slides to the side making the chest ring useless. This harness runs big. My Boston terrier weighs 26 pounds and should wear a medium. However, harness does not fit well and is too loose. Harness is well made --too bad it doesn't fit.
Chewy provides the best products and customer service. Considering all else is going crazy in the world, I'm glad to know that Chewy has maintained its excellent quality of products and service.
It’s so cute!
I honestly wasn’t sure what size I needed to order, even tho the measurements were very clear. I’ve got a rapidly growing pup and I purchased a medium. She’s 26 lbs now and she’s growing into it very well! I love that it doesn’t pull and has different wearable options. It’s cute too!
Sizing Runs Big
Item marked as a medium, but compared to all the other medium harnesses, the adjustable straps run a little bit bigger and ended up being too big for my dog on the tightest setting. Definitely would size down compared to other brands. Good quality, just different sizing.
I agree with another person regarding measurements. I measured with a sewing tape measure and ordered based on that. The harness is very nice and well made but even after adjusting to the smallest amount it still slips on my dog. I give the harness good marks, the measurement chart poor marks
Say no to Frisco harness
I do not recommend this harness. My puppy only weighs 25 pounds and he just broke through this harness. Luckily we were in a field and not a heavily trafficked street.
Very basic. Tends to shift around while walking and not effective as “no pull” on my 65 pound hound. Size chart also seems to run a bit big. Spend a little more on a better harness. I’d return it, but not worth the hassle at this price point.
I really like Frisco harnesses. I order them along with the collars. They are made pretty rugged, fit well and easy to adjust and put on your dog.