Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Padded mesh chest piece with O-ring leash attachment helps deter dogs from pulling by redirecting their attention back to you without straining their neck.
- Over-the-head design made with high-quality nylon webbing to provide extra durability.
- Adjustable slides on shoulder straps and belly strap ensure you get the right fit for your pup.
- Additional D-ring on the back of the harness for leash attachment, so it can be used like a traditional harness.
- Comes in four different colors and sizes, so that you can find one that suits your dog’s style and size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, Large: 21 to 36-in chest$28.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Medium: 26 to 32-in chest$21.85Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Coastal Blue/Charcoal, Large: 24 to 34-in chest$31.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Purple, Large$64.95Chewy Price
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Medium: 22.5 to 26.5-in chest$26.49Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Training||Training, Step In||Dual Clip||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
933 Customer Reviews
Finally, an escape-proof harness
I have a 3-year old, 14 pound terrier mix that is a challenge to walk. She's a puller, which I thought I could fix with the easy-walk harness. But I can't seem to find the right fit for her and she would frequently slip a leg out. Walking her with a collar is not an option. Walking her with a back clip only increases her pulling. This harness, though, while not a perfect fit (she's oddly shaped--big chest, skinny neck, long back) keeps her somewhat in check. There is less pulling than with a back clip and no way to pull her leg out. I'll take that as a win.
Frisco Brand anything are worth getting!!!
Frisco padded harness is easy to adjust and fits to size according to chart. High quality, cost friendly, and sturdy clips. Must be comfortable too. Our oldest Furrbbaby is sleeping like a baby. See photo. Love this harness. It allows for the grand kiddos to take the dogs outside and not choke them. While controlling the dogs pulling. Highly recommend all things Frisco brand!
good fit but irritate my pup
I was excited, got 2 of these one for my lab and another for cockapoo. Have always had a hard time finding harnesses that adjust enough to fit them. The adjustable parts and measurements for both were great and the fit was good. The material or hardware on this bothered my cockapoo though. He ended up having really bad skin issues wherever this harness was sitting, especially the armpit areas. My lab didn’t seem to have the same issue but not sure I will be using these anymore or at minimum can’t be left on for more than walks.
Does Not Stop Pulling
After using this for a few months I can safely say I Do Not like it one bit. It has never stopped my dog from pulling and doesn't even seem to help with the issue. Recently while out of town in a busy gas station parking lot he somehow was able to slip completely out of it and almost got ran over. The harness is adjusted as tight as possible on him in all areas and he still got out of it.
My dog likes this
When I first seen this it didn't look like it was good quality but thought I'd try it & my dog Artimus loves it! She's a smaller dog & this fits her perfect & doesn't weigh her down! She starts dancing every time I get it out!
This harness feels sturdy and has a ring on the back and on the front for more options. The only drawback was that it was really big on her. I ordered a large, according to her measurements and the size chart, but had to adjust the straps as tight as they would go, and even then it was big. Chewy was great about returning it and had me offer it to a shelter or rescue. I'll reorder a medium.
Frisco No-Pull Harness
I have an unusually stubborn miniature Schnauzer puppy (even more stubborn than they're notorious for being!). Teaching him to walk on a leash was easy; teaching him to walk without yanking me all over the cosmos is another story. The harness seems to help, because if he pulls with the leash attached to the front, it turns him around (and he doesn't like that). It would also be fine as a car harness, with the leash attached at the back and looped around the headrest.
great price and features, but not right proportions for my dog.
It doesn't work for my dog, for, though the girth is the right size, the chest piece and neck straps of the small are too short for my dog. Oherwise this is the same design as another harness I have by a different brand for a quarter of the price! Having a padded chest piece instead of a strap helps keep the harness from going as crooked as others I've had do. Thus, my dog can't accidentally get a leg on the wrong side of it like she does with ones that have a strap down the chest. But one of the best things about this design is the "always up" front attachment ring. It doesn't flop down or to the side like the attachment rings on every other collar or harness I've ever had, and it-s amazing how much easier it is to attach a lead to, especially if your dog is wiggling or at an odd angle. The only thing I don't like is that this has to be slid on and off the dog's head. On my dog, when it barely fits over her head, it's a bit looser on her neck and chest than it would ideally. My dog and I would prefer it to buckle around the neck. Still, if this fits your dog, this harness is a great buy!
Great harness for deep Chester dogs
Chewy recommend this harness for my large dog. I have had a hard time finding a padded harness that fits a 110 pound dog with a deep chest. This harness is great quality, easily adjust to accurate size and comes in assorted colors. My dog walks freely on it yet I have good stability and control. I highly recommend this product.
After getting it on Baby and making all the right adjustments I realized that when the leash is hooked up the halter pulls Baby's neck and not her body. The halter should prevent pulling on the neck like a collar.