Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Padded mesh chest piece with O-ring leash attachment helps deter dogs from pulling by redirecting their attention back to you without straining their neck.
- Over-the-head design made with high-quality nylon webbing to provide extra durability.
- Adjustable slides on shoulder straps and belly strap ensure you get the right fit for your pup.
- Additional D-ring on the back of the harness for leash attachment, so it can be used like a traditional harness.
- Comes in four different colors and sizes, so that you can find one that suits your dog’s style and size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealChai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Large, Red$27.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- DealKurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Black/Charcoal, X-Small: 12 to 18-in chest$39.95Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- DealEliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Large: 21 to 36-in chest$28.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- DealHDP Big Dog No Pull Reflective Dog Harness, Camo, X-Large$20.25Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealChai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- DealHeadlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Purple, Large$64.95Chewy Price
- DealSporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Small: 9 to 12-in neck$24.42Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealMighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Medium: 22.5 to 26.5-in chest$26.49Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- DealPetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealChai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- DealCopatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Red, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Dual Clip||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Training, Step In||Step In|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
916 Customer Reviews
This harness feels sturdy and has a ring on the back and on the front for more options. The only drawback was that it was really big on her. I ordered a large, according to her measurements and the size chart, but had to adjust the straps as tight as they would go, and even then it was big. Chewy was great about returning it and had me offer it to a shelter or rescue. I'll reorder a medium.
Frisco No-Pull Harness
I have an unusually stubborn miniature Schnauzer puppy (even more stubborn than they're notorious for being!). Teaching him to walk on a leash was easy; teaching him to walk without yanking me all over the cosmos is another story. The harness seems to help, because if he pulls with the leash attached to the front, it turns him around (and he doesn't like that). It would also be fine as a car harness, with the leash attached at the back and looped around the headrest.
great price and features, but not right proportions for my dog.
It doesn't work for my dog, for, though the girth is the right size, the chest piece and neck straps of the small are too short for my dog. Oherwise this is the same design as another harness I have by a different brand for a quarter of the price! Having a padded chest piece instead of a strap helps keep the harness from going as crooked as others I've had do. Thus, my dog can't accidentally get a leg on the wrong side of it like she does with ones that have a strap down the chest. But one of the best things about this design is the "always up" front attachment ring. It doesn't flop down or to the side like the attachment rings on every other collar or harness I've ever had, and it-s amazing how much easier it is to attach a lead to, especially if your dog is wiggling or at an odd angle. The only thing I don't like is that this has to be slid on and off the dog's head. On my dog, when it barely fits over her head, it's a bit looser on her neck and chest than it would ideally. My dog and I would prefer it to buckle around the neck. Still, if this fits your dog, this harness is a great buy!
Great harness for deep Chester dogs
Chewy recommend this harness for my large dog. I have had a hard time finding a padded harness that fits a 110 pound dog with a deep chest. This harness is great quality, easily adjust to accurate size and comes in assorted colors. My dog walks freely on it yet I have good stability and control. I highly recommend this product.
Works really great on my boston terrier.
Some 'standard' shapes for harnesses or jackets don't really fit right on a boston terrier because of their chest and stature size. But this harness fit perfectly on my dog after loosening it alittle. I have only had it for a couple months but so far it's holding up.
maybe not for anxious dogs
our dog is super anxious- everything makes him nervous. we were taking him on vacation and bought this harness to go with his dog car seat which he was not having any of. by the time we made our first stop about 90 minutes into our trip, he had chewed through 95% of the side strap. he finally figured things out after that and was able to make it through the rest of the trip up and the trip home with the harness hanging on by a thread, but it already needs to be replaced. too bad because it fit him very well.
NEVER AGAIN FRISCO
This was made from a tiny and X large put together. I ordered X large it looks like it never went to a Quality Control. It doesn't fit my buddy at all correct and it's hard on him and me as well.
Not well thought out
I bought two of these, one for my medium Frank and one for my large Arrow. They ae apparently designed only for small dogs. Using the chart provided, I bought a medium for Frank and a large for Arrow. Lots of sizing issues. The breast pad needs to be lengthened by at least half. It seems to be designed for the average basenji. Its short length means that the chest strap painfully cuts into the shoulder/armpit area of my dogs. The chest sizing straps are difficult to adjust, and fully extended are too short to fit properly on my dogs. Frank and Arrow were happy to see them and try them on, but now edge away if someone suggests wearing them. Excellent concept. Lengthen the chest pad and the chest straps. Doing so will prevent injury to the dog (or hamster, or alligator, or whatever). Yes, it will increase the price of the product at both the wholesale and retail level but will result in superior customer satisfaction.
Hard to put on/ off
The front ring works great, however it is difficult to get the collar on and off over her head. Need to adjust the straps each time to loosen or tighten, accordingly.
Nice Harness for little Money !
This is a nice harness easy to use, easy off and on. But because my puppy is so wild, measurements were a little off, so it slides around on her but is still usable and effective. She will grow into it for proper fit.