Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Padded mesh chest piece with O-ring leash attachment helps deter dogs from pulling by redirecting their attention back to you without straining their neck.
- Over-the-head design made with high-quality nylon webbing to provide extra durability.
- Adjustable slides on shoulder straps and belly strap ensure you get the right fit for your pup.
- Additional D-ring on the back of the harness for leash attachment, so it can be used like a traditional harness.
- Comes in four different colors and sizes, so that you can find one that suits your dog’s style and size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Small, Purple$26.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large$64.95Chewy Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Aqua, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$28.64Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Puppia Mountaineer II Coat Dog Harness, Black, XX-Large: 27.2-in chest$51.81Chewy Price$78.00List Price
- Puppia Blitzen B Dog Harness, Red, Large: 17.4-in chest$28.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Puppia Gaspar B Dog Harness, Wine, Small: 11.9 to 12.5-in chest$35.98Chewy Price$37.00List Price
- Doggy Tales Patented Realtree Hart Dog Harness, Sea Glass, 55$30.95Chewy Price
- Boulevard Leopard Dog Harness, Large$22.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Padded||Training||Step In||Step In, Leash / Harness|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
903 Customer Reviews
maybe not for anxious dogs
our dog is super anxious- everything makes him nervous. we were taking him on vacation and bought this harness to go with his dog car seat which he was not having any of. by the time we made our first stop about 90 minutes into our trip, he had chewed through 95% of the side strap. he finally figured things out after that and was able to make it through the rest of the trip up and the trip home with the harness hanging on by a thread, but it already needs to be replaced. too bad because it fit him very well.
Not well thought out
I bought two of these, one for my medium Frank and one for my large Arrow. They ae apparently designed only for small dogs. Using the chart provided, I bought a medium for Frank and a large for Arrow. Lots of sizing issues. The breast pad needs to be lengthened by at least half. It seems to be designed for the average basenji. Its short length means that the chest strap painfully cuts into the shoulder/armpit area of my dogs. The chest sizing straps are difficult to adjust, and fully extended are too short to fit properly on my dogs. Frank and Arrow were happy to see them and try them on, but now edge away if someone suggests wearing them. Excellent concept. Lengthen the chest pad and the chest straps. Doing so will prevent injury to the dog (or hamster, or alligator, or whatever). Yes, it will increase the price of the product at both the wholesale and retail level but will result in superior customer satisfaction.
Game changer for walks...
Have had a little aussie mix rescue, that has some social anxiety issues. Walking was hard for her because with regular harness, she just put "her shoulder into it", and pulled herself away from her fears, and at only 17 lbs, was difficult to make corrections. It took a couple of walks to get harness fitting properly, but it is comfortable, and with using the D RING on the breast plate, has given me the ability to make little tugs with the leash to get her attention back on me!! She is such a smart dog, and wants to please so much, that having this option to help her walk better on her leash was a blessing. Plus the price and quality was better than I could have hoped for!
This is nice quality. I couldn't get the front chest hook to work for my dog and I, but the hook on the back helps her not to hurt herself when pulling. It takes a few times to use and adjust properly, so don't get frustrated. Measure your dog around to properly fit.
The best harness I've ever had
This is by far the best harness I have ever used. My family has 4 dogs, so as you can imagine we have had many different harnesses. I love this harness. It's easy to use, very convenient, and cheap. On top of that, I really love the upper back clip. My dogs pull a ton using the standard back clip, but the upper back clip works like a charm, and not many harnesses have one. I highly recommend it.
Quality is good, sizing is not
Originally bought this for my guy in a M and the chest piece was comically short. (Think a REALLY short tie.) Chewy graciously returned for a L but it is still too short that the straps cut under the arms. My dog fits the M sizing for neck best but is at the upper limit for the chest sizing/lower limit for chest sizing on L so this was a surprise. I thought maybe the neck straps would not be able to be tightened snug but straps cutting into underarms was not expected. This won’t work for our pit/American bully/mastiff mix. Pictures added but he is in the middle of an enrichment game w the Hol-ee ball from Chewy. I recommend that!! But excuse the torn up paper it is part of the game. The blue is a beautiful color though!
Easy to use, great for pullers
I bought these for my 40lb 1 year old pups, and love the design. They are easier to put on that a step-through harness, and the front ring works great for dogs that pull. The ring is attached to the harness strap and tightens when she pulls, so she tends to give up on pulling easily. I like the padded chest piece as well. I have been using them for almost 3 months and have had no issues.
Great fit for my dog
I've had this harness for over 4 years and used it every day for walks. It's the only one I've had in the 8 years I've had my boxer/pitt that she can't slide out of. It is starting to fray quite a bit now so I'm ordering a new one, but would definitely recommend.
Poor Fitting Harness
I measured my dog carefully and ordered according to Frisco chart.Even with all the straps pulled tight, it still slips and slides. He pulls and I thought this would help control him but it doesn't as it slides to the side making the chest ring useless. This harness runs big. My Boston terrier weighs 26 pounds and should wear a medium. However, harness does not fit well and is too loose. Harness is well made --too bad it doesn't fit.
My two year old rescue, a dear mixed terrier, stopped pulling right away when I put her new Frisco harness on. She is adjusting to having it put over her head, but gets treats every time so is slowing having less resistance. I like it.